This Hagi Myth

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defo made a difference when he came on today, but we gotta stop bumping threads when someone has a good game, or a bad game, or we go on a run of form after someone saying next few games is crucial previously. The place will go to fuck doing that. Just take the good with the bad :dance:today was both good and bad - but for different reasons. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There is no Hagi myth. He is progressing nicely into the quality player he was always destined to be. He is only 21.

I sometimes disagree with your comments mainly in other areas but agree with this assessment. He has shown his importance in the, relative to others, number of appearances. I think also that his football brain is geared higher than those in our team. What appears a missed pass sometimes on reflection is actually him seeing a run others can't realise and the ball looks wasted if that makes sense?

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There is no Hagi myth. He is progressing nicely into the quality player he was always destined to be. He is only 21.

I agree and it's pretty much what the OP is getting at. The point of the thread was to debunk the idea that he's just not that good, some people have said that on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Man of the match today IMO.

Carving a side like Livi open early on is crucial to us having a successful day and he did that on several occasions in the first half. Some really clever touches in and around the box too and got absolutely battered for his troubles without it impacting his performance.

1 minute ago, McKissock said:

Man of the match today IMO.

Carving a side like Livi open early on is crucial to us having a successful day and he did that on several occasions in the first half. Some really clever touches in and around the box too and got absolutely battered for his troubles without it impacting his performance.

He was better but not where I thought he'd be. Think he might be missing the big stage (fans/pressure etc??)

He gives you really important match winning moments but over 90mins he, on the whole, has consistantly been poor. Some of his passes are absolutely dogshit, underhit/overhit when they are easy as fuck. But then 2 or 3 moments of genius.

An infuriating player.

Class but shite in the same breath.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

He needs to do more for me tbh.

He showed brilliant quality for the first goal, but drifted in and out of the game after that, imo.

Once he adds some consistency to his game, he'll be a big player for us.

He’s got yet another assist, fuck knows how many that is now, so while I agree he has more to come he’s already a big player for us

Archived