Covid-19 League Meeting

The Hammer 11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to hope the clubs are going to look to find a way to move as one to get fans back into sports. 

You can feel the mood changing from sports in general in relation to crowds and attending games, it is fucken unacceptable they need to be putting far more weight on the government in public to change this 

Begging bowl out for clubs to survive.

Yet our own league Chief Executive couldn't sort out sponsorship of the league so gave it away.

Fuck them all. We need a cull on a big scale in scottish football. Too many shite clubs that contribute fuck all and are parasites for the blue pound.

Let the ones who don't have their shit sorted out die. Getting the leagues down to around 20 or so clubs would be ideal.

Think it was Robbie Neilson who said some clubs had been budgeting based on crowds returning in October. And we know about lack of sponsors etc.

So meeting may well be about stupidity and ineptitude at clubs followed by the football authorities saying its got fuck all to do with them.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think it was Robbie Neilson who said some clubs had been budgeting based on crowds returning in October. And we know about lack of sponsors etc.

So meeting may well be about stupidity and ineptitude at clubs followed by the football authorities saying its got fuck all to do with them.

Last I heard the sheep had reduced their loses from a million a month to around 400k a month, all being absorbed by Cormack. Hibs were losing a ridiculous amount too. Cunts that never cut their cloth accordingly.

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Never forget, because given the chance, they'd do exactly the same, or even worse, again. 

Exactly and the board should be given the very reasons why we’re not getting involved but they won’t as they’re bridge building bastards 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yet our own league Chief Executive couldn't sort out sponsorship of the league so gave it away.

Fuck them all. We need a cull on a big scale in scottish football. Too many shite clubs that contribute fuck all and are parasites for the blue pound.

Let the ones who don't have their shit sorted out die. Getting the leagues down to around 20 or so clubs would be ideal.

They turned down the chance of a free investigation into this chief executive and his cronies.

They ignored our warnings about the TV deals and the liabilities of finishing the season early. 

I have zero sympathy for the other clubs in Scotland. They've made thier choices now they can suffer. 

News Just In "Internet and 4g/5g has went down in the Govan and Milngavie areas of Glasgow" No one can contact the spokesperson for Glasgow Rangers. Contingency plan A is put into action."Quick do the vote now before anyone realises "

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If it is the begging bowl coming out then who they begging to, I'd be disgusted if Rangers helped any of these cunts out and I'd be surprised if the manky cunts from across the city started chucking their money about to save any cunt and as for The SPFL I thought they were supposedly skint.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If it is the begging bowl coming out then who they begging to, I'd be disgusted if Rangers helped any of these cunts out and I'd be surprised if the manky cunts from across the city started chucking their money about to save any cunt and as for The SPFL I thought they were supposedly skint.

I would be ready to shocked as it will massively hinge on the TV deal. If a club is going to the wall and it is going to result in breaks in the TV deal, fines etc.... that club is likely going to get help. 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Our board will because they are bridge building wankers. Lawwell is guaranteed to help out in exchange for more power. We will get a fuck you in exchange. Never more convinced about anything else.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I would be ready to shocked as it will massively hinge on the TV deal. If a club is going to the wall and it is going to result in breaks in the TV deal, fines etc.... that club is likely going to get help. 

Better no be from us, We've got players to buy and millionaire players on our books already to keep in the manner to which they've become accustomed 😂 

Archived