*****Official Europa League Group Stage draw*****

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another year and another group stage, whoohoo!! Draw tomorrow at 12 live on BT Sport. We are in pot 3 and can draw one from each of the following pots; Pot 1 Arsenal, Spurs, Roma,

Banter if we pump Porto, Braga and Benfica within 1 year

Gent, Slavia, Dundalk.

Posted Images

We've a good chance to go through but I think the group will be similar to last season. Points being taken by all teams. 

Fuckers writing off Benfica are comedy gold. They just spent €100 million on 8 players from Brazil, Germany and England. 

Still, good to see December's arrogance back on the board.

Glad it's Gerrard managing us. He's got his head screwed on for this European malarkey. 

gmcf and pollok-bear like this
14 hours ago, British_Empire said:

To be honest mate I rep'ed Gazza's comment because he went out of his way and took the time to take an image from elsewhere and post it up on here to help me out when I asked and he didn't have to. Just common decency. 

His wee heads up got me a head start and managed to get return flights direct to Lisbon and good flights to Poznan and back for just over £100 for both trips - without that wee heads up it could have cost me hundreds extra, maybe not now cos a lot of folk ain't travelling due to Covid and quarantine etc but Lisbon is traditionally a couple ton direct and Poznan can be silly money too. 

I've got plenty options for Liege, but sleeping on them and decide which way is best to do it tomorrow :sasa:

I love a happy ending!

Does that mean you've now got a spare fiver for this season's RM Erskine Fund Membership??

:hiboys: