FAO Graham Spiers...

RDB14

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Speirs is that insignificant now - he probably does some freelance work - don't get me wrong he's done well for himself, his house paid for (no doubt) and can afford to just cruise the west end bars all day every day having coffee's and schooners which is fine to a point - but hanging about with yourself with no-one that loves you, no purpose etc catches up with you.

He'll be found hung next 10-years IMO.

Aye with a orange in his gub and a 12 inch dildo up his arss. Horrible bastard that he is. 

11 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Never despised a cunt so much. Some people swear he is a Rangers fan as well.

Mate I hate the cunt more than any of them. Cunt makes a living out trying to rip into Rangers.

No way that cunt was a Rangers fan. He uses that patter to try make it look acceptable the way he goes on about us.

A horrible poofy ugly cunt.

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate I hate the cunt more than any of them. Cunt makes a living out trying to rip into Rangers.

No way that cunt was a Rangers fan. He uses that patter to try make it look acceptable the way he goes on about us.

A horrible poofy ugly cunt.

Aye he is very agenda driven. I agree, I think his whole "I used to be a bluenose" is a type of alibi.

51 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye he is very agenda driven. I agree, I think his whole "I used to be a bluenose" is a type of alibi.

Theres no hiding every cunt knows hes a wee altar boy who has been blasted up the arse more than the celtic boys club team.

He’s just another self loathing cunt who  surrendered to the scum to keep himself for the want of a better word woke, in fact this prick was woke before the virtue signalling arseholes of today’s snowflake society even thought about it. But as another poster said he is an insignificant nonce.

Know fuck all about this no mark. The only time I hear about him is on here.

What's the Oscar Wilde saying.

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.... or something along those lines.

Starve this nobody of attention.

Archived