4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What do you mean what are our thoughts?

We didn't have a place for him anymore and he's signed for another club. Hearts are a relatively big club in Scotland and I've heard quite a number of supporters say Tynecastle is the best away ground in Scotland 

What's the thread title even mean?

Fucking disaster of a thread

That’s your thoughts. 
and I agree

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Good move for him but that's where my thoughts on the matter starts and finishes.

Andy Halliday was a terrible footballer, from a different era, who did a grand job that one season we needed to get promoted back to the top flight. That's it. Don't wish him any ill but I'm not getting gooey-eyed over him either cos he's a pure staunch Bluenose. We've moved on a good bit from players like him.

Terrible is being kind tbh. 

Andy Halliday, such the top bluenose he is, he's on ClydeOne now and just sat and let Keevins' bang on about it's Rangers fault they went down the leagues, no-one else's.

Not a peep.

Nothing about a con man taking us over with fraud, with-holding tax and sinking us. 

Earned his money tonight alright :sarcasm:

TamCoopz and BridgeIsBlue like this
38 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Andy Halliday, such the top bluenose he is, he's on ClydeOne now and just sat and let Keevins' bang on about it's Rangers fault they went down the leagues, no-one else's.

Not a peep.

Nothing about a con man taking us over with fraud, with-holding tax and sinking us. 

Earned his money tonight alright :sarcasm:

Poor from him.