Morelos and Itten called up to national teams

Broxi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Can't say I'm delighted in all honesty with Morelos travel before the Tarriers game and Itten having a knock a few days ago. Hate international football so much. Get's in the way of everything.

I'd agree for Morelos, it isn't ideal but for Itten, this might be a chance for him to get some minutes into him after these niggles. Although it could backfire and he could injure himself even more.

I just hope Aribo is back after the internationals.

28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Morelos playing in Chile late Tuesday is less than ideal ahead of the Old Firm game. 

Probably the Thursday, if not the Friday before he returns 

Can’t see him playing if that’s the case tbh, time difference and travelling etc there’s no way he’ll be fit to face them 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Can’t see him playing if that’s the case tbh, time difference and travelling etc there’s no way he’ll be fit to face them 

So if fit then we start with Jones and Itten. Jones because he might just draw them into something stupid in the box and Itten because they won't know what to expect.

39 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wish they'd just bin international football for good, it's fucking minging. 

That's certainly the case with the rancid Scottish football team, not sure other countries would think the same. It is a fucking pointless exercise though especially with no crowds.

2 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

So if fit then we start with Jones and Itten. Jones because he might just draw them into something stupid in the box and Itten because they won't know what to expect.

Jones will only play in a 4231 cant see us going that way at the piggery, it’ll be the 433 that’s served us well against them recently 

14 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

Any idea which ref has it?

Because being honest, that's who will decide the match.

Naw that is a lot of shite. We play well and take our chances there’s nothing they can do to stop us. Aye people bang on about the cup final - we had millions of chances to win that so fuck all to do with one shite goal they scored - and the handball goal they scored at park head was poor but we showed our class. Play like we can and the ref doesn’t matter 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Naw that is a lot of shite. We play well and take our chances there’s nothing they can do to stop us. Aye people bang on about the cup final - we had millions of chances to win that so fuck all to do with one shite goal they scored - and the handball goal they scored at park head was poor but we showed our class. Play like we can and the ref doesn’t matter 

I know where you're coming from and I have to wonder why you believe it. The authorities in this country hate us and if they can do it then they will screw us over.

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

That’s what I meant mate 🤣

Archived