***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

13/8 on 365, I got 5/2 last week 

I don't know how any Rangers fan can bet on these games, they're for the most part unpredictable. 

I for one couldn't bet on us to win and suffer the double blow of us losing and losing money, and frankly I'm no going to bet on the taigs to try and soften the blow if we lose, I knew someone who did that and I never understood it.

Wee bit worried at some of the confidence on here, that never bodes well. That being said, we have nothing to fear from that Mhob if we play as we can, will also depend on how desperate Beaton is to show that he is "neutral" following the usual shite from THEM after his appointment was announced.

Bring it on.

11 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

First can sparked at 8. Mrs is absolutely fuming n has stormed out the hoose. Away to her maws apparently, result if you ask me. 

Let’s get right intae these beadrattling bastards. 

image.jpg

Teach me how. Any tips for getting the kids to go with her? 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Back from the shop there with rolls and cunts have got the roll of honour blaring for taking the bins out, stinking bastards. 

I’m out for a half shift this morning, loads off the cunts walking about, gid job I’m blasting the cultural tunes full pelt out the van 

i know our management team is made up of individuals that bring different things to the table, but i've never felt any passion from GM

he could be talking about any game of football in that video

i don't want him to come out and say we're going to kick their cunts in, but maybe somewhere in-between :lol: 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

i know our management team is made up of individuals that bring different things to the table, but i've never felt any passion from GM

he could be talking about any game of football in that video

i don't want him to come out and say we're going to kick their cunts in, but maybe somewhere in-between :lol: 

Yeah. He’s mr nice guy. Although think Gerrard is the bad cop, so maybe it’s just balancing it out. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Yeah. He’s mr nice guy. Although think Gerrard is the bad cop, so maybe it’s just balancing it out. 

i have the feeling it's something like that mate that's why i don't want to lay into him too much

11 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don't know how any Rangers fan can bet on these games, they're for the most part unpredictable. 

I for one couldn't bet on us to win and suffer the double blow of us losing and losing money, and frankly I'm no going to bet on the taigs to try and soften the blow if we lose, I knew someone who did that and I never understood it.

Just watch the game and forget about the bet, if we win it’s a nice bonus and if we don’t I’m pissed off anyway so makes no difference 😂

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Just watch the game and forget about the bet, if we win it’s a nice bonus and if we don’t I’m pissed off anyway so makes no difference 😂

I'm too mean way money to accept a bet loss and Rangers loss, tv would be getting launched out the window as well. 

Rangers loss + bet loss + tv loss + (loss of respect and dignity I've earned throughout the years (ask @.Williamson.)) = no worth it :lol:

Archived