***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don't know how you can say that tbh. He had one good game against Dundee Utd. He looked miles off the pace match sharpness wise.

Totally agree , guy has been piss poor and as he was injury prone before we got him , was another weird signing.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Totally agree , guy has been piss poor and as he was injury prone before we got him , was another weird signing.

I think piss-poor is a bit harsh but he has looked off the pace. Once he get's his match sharpness he'll score a lot of goals IMO - he get's in good positions. That's instinct and can't really be taught.

Just now, British_Empire said:

I think piss-poor is a bit harsh but he has looked off the pace. Once he get's his match sharpness he'll score a lot of goals IMO - he get's in good positions. That's instinct and can't really be taught.

He doesn't like anyone at the club mate id not bother.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Difficult to get match sharpness when constantly injured.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Match sharpness comes with being fit , and this guy never is and it was well known before we signed him.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Pretty sure it’s 2 goals in 4 for Roofe. No bad for someone that isn’t up to speed yet. He’s definitely not piss poor lol

The runs the cunt was making off the ball were runs that no-one in the squad makes. We need variation, we get it and we shit on it because its not Baxter or Laudrup.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

We all know that he will not play week in week out but it's about his contribution over the season. Jury remains out.

By most accounts he cost us a few million and you say we all know he will not play every week. For the cash we paid he should have walked into the first team.

Like I said everyone knew he was injury prone.......

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Match sharpness comes with being fit , and this guy never is and it was well known before we signed him.

hes missed less than 10% of his career total of games. hardly say never fit. hes had 3 injuries his whole career.

9 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Saves him getting himself into trouble in the centre

A 5'9 centre forward up against 3 centre backs on his own? this way we got two strikers in there, Buff might do well off Itten's flick ons . Remember these lads are supposed to be strikers our width comes from the wing backs 

And Morelos was a left winger when he arrived at Rangers, could wee Buff be our own version of Sadio Manė

Itten also gives us additional  height against their set peice, probs their best chance of scoring

wit

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

This Roofe situation is really starting to piss me off now even though I'm not surprised he got injured considering his recent record. 

Does anyone even know what the issue is? 

Only Gerrard and Mark Wilson didn’t see this coming 

44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Might be beating a dead horse here but find it interesting that the verification feature has been around a good while now and many are choosing not to do it for whatever reason :sarcasm:

Is that what the wee gay ticks next to people names are? I was wondering about them.

Archived