***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Was still in tatters at 88 mins because they are jammy cunts. I'm Fucking awful wae these games unless I'm out at a boozer wae mates. Watching in the house kills me! 

Exactly the same. Working but came home for the second half. Both my boys blazing and relaxed as fuck about it - me shitting it on 90 min in case they get one back 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Exactly the same. Working but came home for the second half. Both my boys blazing and relaxed as fuck about it - me shitting it on 90 min in case they get one back 

I finished night-shift at 6am this morn, got on the booze about 10am. Still on it, but my nerves are fucked unless I'm out in a pub. Preferably Partick :cheers:

27 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That cunt commentating on the game for sportscene, get it round yea ya dirty fenian bastard!

On the upside I can’t emphasise enough how much love listening to Neil McCann, the guy is a level above the usual standard of pundit rolled out to review matches, this includes a subjectivity towards us when appropriate unlike the bulk of their ex players.
Actually, in retrospect it’s about the first time I’ve heard a balanced match report from MIchael Stewart, no doubt aided by sitting next to Neil who would almost certainly have ripped any of his usual nonsense to shreds (not even a mention (a la ‘trial by Sportscene’ re the Morelos ‘slapping’ incident). Saying that I thought their editing of the game showed celtic up in a far greater light than they deserved however in the grand scheme of things this was good day for all of the Rangers family👌...

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Yer boys would enjoy the comedy gold from their 2 wing backs in john paul frimpong and benedict laxative.
A pair of fuckin school girls. :mutley:

12 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Blueprint down for other teams, no doubt Aberdeen will lie down though 

Scottish teams aren't interested in a game-plan that involves playing football against them. They're only looking for the latest innovations to the 10 men behind the ball counter attacking shite we see every week.

40 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That cunt commentating on the game for sportscene, get it round yea ya dirty fenian bastard!

Said we won a poor game so obviously not a bluenose and definitely not a neutral. Even that prick Stewart admitted it was a doing.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Said we won a poor game so obviously not a bluenose and definitely not a neutral. Even that prick Stewart admitted it was a doing.

Tht poofy ginger spunk bucket is a nobody also. Fucking boring cunt. Never seen the cunt smile.

Many old firm games has he played in his career? Many trophys did he win? I'm not saying you need to have been a heavy successful player to be a pundit but that cunts shite. Fuck knows how these cunts get these gigs.

20 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I'm the exact same, my Wife was all like oh cool it's 2-0 and I'm still thinking if they get one in the 90th minute they still have injury time :lol:. They were awful today because we made them awful but cannae shake the dread all the same.

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Tht poofy ginger spunk bucket is a nobody also. Fucking boring cunt. Never seen the cunt smile.

Many old firm games has he played in his career? Many trophys did he win? I'm not saying you need to have been a heavy successful player to be a pundit but that cunts shite. Fuck knows how these cunts get these gigs.

Wouldn't give 2 fucks about that cunt Hartson. Kris Boyd had him on toast on Sky Sports, then McCann had that other ginger cunt the same on Sportscene. Happy Fuckin Days! :dance:

3 minutes ago, StewGer said:

I'm the exact same, my Wife was all like oh cool it's 2-0 and I'm still thinking if they get one in the 90th minute they still have injury time :lol:. They were awful today because we made them awful but cannae shake the dread all the same.

My arse was making buttons right upto the 90th minute, because they are hoachy cunts. But fuck them, they got a doin, and that's the 3rd doin on a trot from us. 

1 minute ago, Orange and Blue said:

Crazy the feeling we get when we beat those cunts, it's better than anything. Winning this league would surpass any title (maybe even 9 in a row title win) just fucking do it Rangers!!

Fuckin right. I've got weeks holiday in May but think it's the week after final league game. Might have to take a week unpaid aswell! :dance:

Archived