***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, TMB said:

It's the sheer brazenness of it that's so galling, showing just how used they are to getting their own way.

Given the quote from TLB earlier, it would be interesting to see just who's had to handle 'the pushing since day from' from both Lawell and 'the board', especially given that the likes of Adrian Goldberg and Michelle Gray can't even get a token response by post from the government.

Record: "celtic legend Chris Sutton insists Rangers have their preferred referee for the game on Saturday.

John Beaton is the man in the middle for the big game at celtic Park at lunchtime and it's his first derby since the controversial game at Ibrox in December 2018.

Ryan Jack got the winner for Rangers that day but celtic were unhappy with some of the decisions, despite the SFA compliance officer then clearing Alfredo Morelos of any wrongdoing afterwards.

But Sutton insists Beaton is the man Rangers would have wanted and he reckons the coronavirus problems and injuries that are piling up for celtic give the away side the upper hand.

He told BT Sport: "I’m looking forward to the big match.

"It’s all stacked in Rangers’ favour, the injuries to celtic and Rangers, of course, have their favourite referee."

Sutton isn't the first ex-celtic player to take a pop at Beaton ahead of the game on Saturday with Frank McAvennie also having a say on the whistler.

He said: “I fear for the referee on Saturday.

"He is not very well liked by the celtic side of Glasgow.
(Image: Action Images via Reuters)

“I hope I am wrong, I really do. I hope he stands up because he is a good referee but in the past he has been known to make a couple of gaffes when it comes to celtic.

“I am hoping they were just mistakes. Put it this way, I really hope next week we are not talking about the referee’s performance. I hope it is about football.”

Beaton will be assisted by Graeme Stewart and David Roome, with Don Robertson the fourth official for the game at Parkhead."

And there we have the entirely expected next instalment of ref-pressure by the paid for media puppets, with a reminder of the last thrown in to the same story in case they missed it.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

"celtic legend Chris Sutton insists Rangers have their preferred referee for the game on Saturday.

John Beaton is the man in the middle for the big game at celtic Park at lunchtime and it's his first derby since the controversial game at Ibrox in December 2018.

Ryan Jack got the winner for Rangers that day but celtic were unhappy with some of the decisions, despite the SFA compliance officer then clearing Alfredo Morelos of any wrongdoing afterwards.

But Sutton insists Beaton is the man Rangers would have wanted and he reckons the coronavirus problems and injuries that are piling up for celtic give the away side the upper hand.

"It’s all stacked in Rangers’ favour, the injuries to celtic and Rangers, of course, have their favourite referee."

Sutton isn't the first ex-celtic player to take a pop at Beaton ahead of the game on Saturday with Frank McAvennie also having a say on the whistler.

“I hope I am wrong, I really do. I hope he stands up because he is a good referee but in the past he has been known to make a couple of gaffes when it comes to celtic.

“I am hoping they were just mistakes. Put it this way, I really hope next week we are not talking about the referee’s performance. I hope it is about football.”

Beaton will be assisted by Graeme Stewart and David Roome, with Don Robertson the fourth official for the game at Parkhead."

And there we have the entirely expected next instalment of ref-pressure by the paid for media puppets, with a reminder of the last thrown in to the same story in case they missed it.

BT Sport still relevant in Scottish Football?.....

Oh yeah it ain't. Like that cunt.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

"celtic legend Chris Sutton insists Rangers have their preferred referee for the game on Saturday.

How do they always manage to have ex players saying what the club and its fans think , and we have the same ridiculous apologist shitebags on our side who never have the bottle to make statements like this ?

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

How do they always manage to have ex players saying what the club and its fans think , and we have the same ridiculous apologist shitebags on our side who never have the bottle to make statements like this ?

£££

22 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Never really took much notice of Raman tbh but then again I rarely watch stv if truth be told, Take it Raman is one of them then ?

I could be sullying Raman’s good name there tbh. He seemed to be reporting on it through gritted teeth but a wee Google suggests he’s maybe more us than them....in hindsight he might’ve been holding a laugh in.

Anyway, looks like Ive had a touch of the old paranoid Protestant there.

3 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I could be sullying Raman’s good name there tbh. He seemed to be reporting on it through gritted teeth but a wee Google suggests he’s maybe more us than them....in hindsight he might’ve been holding a laugh in.

Anyway, looks like Ive had a touch of the old paranoid Protestant there.

No worries bud, You’re no the first and you’ll sure as fuck no be the last 😅

13 minutes ago, frenv said:

Record: "celtic legend Chris Sutton insists Rangers have their preferred referee for the game on Saturday.

Wish they would fuck off with this shite. Every. Single. Time.

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Exactly mate . It's as if , every one of these vermin are still on their payrol , while we have apologists, that will never go near antagonising the bheasts or saying what all we fans really think. They never mention the child abuse to the fact the refs have been corrupt since the refs strike . Obviously being more subtle than me , yet they never have the balls to at least wind up the manky mob  

2 minutes ago, middli said:

Why are the scum equating that Tierney can play for Arsenal but Christie cant play for them. It's a different league in a different country. Fuck all to do with them. 

They have their sense of injustice angle now . Operation stop the 10 :lol:

They’re in fucking meltdown over Christie. 

I thought the suggestions that the SPFL/SFA being in on operation stop the 10 were wild after Beaton was appointed, but the fucking SNP as well is absolutely mind blowing! 

Are we back in the early 2000’s? The establishment are in full swing, the fenians are victims & full of conspiracies, they’re complaining about refs & we’re by far the better team! 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate . It's as if , every one of these vermin are still on their payrol , while we have apologists, that will never go near antagonising the bheasts or saying what all we fans really think. They never mention the child abuse to the fact the refs have been corrupt since the refs strike . Obviously being more subtle than me , yet they never have the balls to at least wind up the manky mob  

Any of our ex players could have gutted Clancy and let the football world know how corrupt he is , and fuck all would have happened to them as they have nothing to do with the club , thats the papes get out clause when they do it.....

Archived