***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's actually unreal them claiming we have a preferred referee. 

I'm sure at one point they got Clancy 3 games in a row just by coincidence. 

Its comical , Beaton has been in the top three of the worst refs in any of our games......

13 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I could be sullying Raman’s good name there tbh. He seemed to be reporting on it through gritted teeth but a wee Google suggests he’s maybe more us than them....in hindsight he might’ve been holding a laugh in.

Anyway, looks like Ive had a touch of the old paranoid Protestant there.

Raman is one of us decent guy tbf

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They’re in fucking meltdown over Christie. 

I thought the suggestions that the SPFL/SFA being in on operation stop the 10 were wild after Beaton was appointed, but the fucking SNP as well is absolutely mind blowing! 

Are we back in the early 2000’s? The establishment are in full swing, the fenians are victims & full of conspiracies, they’re complaining about refs & we’re by far the better team! 

This all eminates from their club . They have people like Mcavennie , Sutton and just about anyone with bheast leanings  , fueling this pish for the desired level of pressure on whoever . The refs , the compliance officer , the establishment garbage . 

Just to appease their brain dead support

36 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Cunt of a game the old firm 27 years of experience and still hate it until it’s over and we’ve won , the Ryan jack winner game I still thought they cunts were gonny score in the subway into the toon 😂🤮🙈

Exactly how I feel about these games. :lol:

If you win them it is brilliant :champions: draw not too bad, but lose and it is hellish. :sad:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

This all eminates from their club . They have people like Mcavennie , Sutton and just about anyone with bheast leanings  , fueling this pish for the desired level of pressure on whoever . The refs , the compliance officer , the establishment garbage . 

Just to appease their brain dead support

They have a hotline straight to all media outlets , its all organised and they know they can get away with it. Would be good if we started seeing the same tactics used by our ex players for once.

28 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's actually unreal them claiming we have a preferred referee. 

I'm sure at one point they got Clancy 3 games in a row just by coincidence. 

Never let facts get in the way of a good whine....

32 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They’re in fucking meltdown over Christie. 

I thought the suggestions that the SPFL/SFA being in on operation stop the 10 were wild after Beaton was appointed, but the fucking SNP as well is absolutely mind blowing! 

Are we back in the early 2000’s? The establishment are in full swing, the fenians are victims & full of conspiracies, they’re complaining about refs & we’re by far the better team! 

And not a ball kicked yet 😂

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Lurgan Plopp was bealin on stv almost to the point of tears.
Excellent stuff to witness.
YA MANKY BASTARDS WILL TRY TO USE THIS AS A MOTIVATOR.

GET FUCKIN INTAE THEM RANGERS.

Any links to that Scotty . Missed that but would be a nice way to enjoy Friday night :lol:

I think I've been spoiled by the RTV standards of late - particularly the last Euro qualifier.

Imagine that same line up of commentators, hosts and pundits for the game tomorrow. Instead, we get Andy Walker mumping about Alfie.

2 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Am Boycotting the streams tomorrow. Don't want to set eyes on that midden; until after we win.

Why the fuck would you not watch your team regardless of where/who they’re playing? What’s the point in even following football if that’s your mentality 

48 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wee Nicky should come out with a statement 

" I know Bheast fc think they can run roughshod over Scottish football " . On my watch , they won't be controlling or bending laws to suit our Government policies .

Aye right, she's probably raging she doesn't feel she can help them the wee rotten fenian cow that she is

Archived