***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tayside said:

Not in the slightest won't watch these cunts  give my season ticket away every time we play those mutants just can't stand having to look at them for 90 mins .

Fucks going on here, 2 posters within the space of 5 mins saying they won’t watch us play the tarriers 😂😂😂 

What are the options for watching this tomorrow, I have BT and usually go to my relatives to watch sky games but cant due to covid so that's a non starter. Can you buy sky games on a one off basis?

1 minute ago, tayside said:

Not in the slightest won't watch these cunts  give my season ticket away every time we play those mutants just can't stand having to look at them for 90 mins .

Some amount of great days you’ve missed man. Beating that mobs one of the greatest pleasures in life. 

1 minute ago, G13 said:

What are the options for watching this tomorrow, I have BT and usually go to my relatives to watch sky games but cant due to covid so that's a non starter. Can you buy sky games on a one off basis?

Why not just go to your relatives and fuck covid 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Why not just go to your relatives and fuck covid 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Exactly whit am doin.........

Welllll, dunno tbh, it's my nephew, half his flute band will be there already. Decisions decisions.

22 minutes ago, G13 said:

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online#ib-section-section-3

24 hr pass for 9.99.. Arsenal vs City is on Sky Sports tomorrow evening too.

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Can you DM wee Nicola that too?

Mad cow thinks that Sky will give Scotland a free match to watch and lose a fortune. She is in control of our economy too. Scary.

I’ve translated it and sent it onto the french embassy so it will get picked up 

Archived