***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

19 minutes ago, G13 said:

What are the options for watching this tomorrow, I have BT and usually go to my relatives to watch sky games but cant due to covid so that's a non starter. Can you buy sky games on a one off basis?

I’ve got BT in my gaff but no Sky, my parents have Sky though. So I watch Sky on my Playstation through the Sky Go app using their log in details. Could be an option if your relatives are happy to give you their username and password? Would work on a laptop/tablet too 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, G13 said:

What are the options for watching this tomorrow, I have BT and usually go to my relatives to watch sky games but cant due to covid so that's a non starter. Can you buy sky games on a one off basis?

Hit the red button on sky football, it’s £18 a month 31 day rolling contract, Just cancel straight away. Bit more expensive than now tv but for the £18 you get the old firm game and our Kilmarnock game too in that 31 days. 

big plus is it’s on instantly no messing about trying to get now tv account and steaming ect the picture will be perfect. 

3 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

I usually end up watching the highlights on YouTube 4 times a day everyday for the following week 

I buck the trend with domestics.  When we win I am only interested in watching the game over and over again.  Get some serious shit but it is worth it.  

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

All this talk of sex and orgasms getting to you bud 😂

us auld Paisley boys mate can only take so much. My better half knows to stay away from me for 48 hrs or so. She doesn't quite get it.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Better than sex . the longest orgasm ever . Usually at least a week 

4 month depression if we get beat though....

S’pose you have to take the rough to enjoy the smooth.

Bit more smooth please Rangers!!

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

4 month depression if we get beat though....

S’pose you have to take the rough to enjoy the smooth.

Bit more smooth please Rangers!!

Thankfully probably be 2 more OF games in coming months  . Plenty time to recover , however i want a win tomorrow . Anything else and i will be disapointed tbh 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Hopefully the first instalment of karma over the way last season ended boded well.

Hertz are 6-2 up against Dundee!

Roll on the next instalment.....

That is an omen btw . I honestly think tomorrow will be very high scoring . Something similar 

2 hours ago, frenv said:

Record: "celtic legend Chris Sutton insists Rangers have their preferred referee for the game on Saturday.

John Beaton is the man in the middle for the big game at celtic Park at lunchtime and it's his first derby since the controversial game at Ibrox in December 2018.

Ryan Jack got the winner for Rangers that day but celtic were unhappy with some of the decisions, despite the SFA compliance officer then clearing Alfredo Morelos of any wrongdoing afterwards.

But Sutton insists Beaton is the man Rangers would have wanted and he reckons the coronavirus problems and injuries that are piling up for celtic give the away side the upper hand.

He told BT Sport: "I’m looking forward to the big match.

"It’s all stacked in Rangers’ favour, the injuries to celtic and Rangers, of course, have their favourite referee."

Sutton isn't the first ex-celtic player to take a pop at Beaton ahead of the game on Saturday with Frank McAvennie also having a say on the whistler.

He said: “I fear for the referee on Saturday.

"He is not very well liked by the celtic side of Glasgow.
(Image: Action Images via Reuters)

“I hope I am wrong, I really do. I hope he stands up because he is a good referee but in the past he has been known to make a couple of gaffes when it comes to celtic.

“I am hoping they were just mistakes. Put it this way, I really hope next week we are not talking about the referee’s performance. I hope it is about football.”

Beaton will be assisted by Graeme Stewart and David Roome, with Don Robertson the fourth official for the game at Parkhead."

And there we have the entirely expected next instalment of ref-pressure by the paid for media puppets, with a reminder of the last thrown in to the same story in case they missed it.

Funny how we've never heard sutton or mcavenie's opinion of clancy in Rangers games . 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Thankfully probably be 2 more OF games in coming months  . Plenty time to recover , however i want a win tomorrow . Anything else and i will be disapointed tbh 

Yes - the way things are building up, it will be a bigger downer than most if we don’t.

Slightly worried we’re fighting history a bit & also, I worry even more when we’re actually feeling confident going there.

Often seems to come back to bite us..

5 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Rumours that Julien and Eduoard aren't in the squad for tomorrow, i'd file under bullshit. Would be interesting though as they are running low on central defenders.

Wouldn't bother me if julien was playing,  he's a bombscare on occasion.  

Just now, HG5 said:

Yes - the way things are building up, it will be a bigger downer than most if we don’t.

Slightly worried we’re fighting history a bit & also, I worry even more when we’re actually feeling confident going there.

Only thing that worry's me is the ref . And what mood, he is in . If his head has been turned . 

If we play as we do in Europe . Could be a very good day to be a bear 

Just now, HG5 said:

This. I feel uncomfortable with being confident even if I do agree we are looking better. 

professional performance tomorrow needed first and foremost. 

Archived