***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Depends how long the stableford takes, but you're right.

A question: If we were 4 nil down when you got in for some reason; would you turn it on?

Might be 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

But if we score........

:diddies:

Reported 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It's defo up to the players as you say mate. First time in years that we have a squad worthy of the badge.

I’ll agree with the last bit when they deliver us some silverware! 

Its a long season, let’s get into these bastards tomorrow and see where the chips fall.

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Our left hand side of the pitch is key for us. 

They have a very direct & pacy player in Frimpong who'll be more than happy to attack.

Lately Barisic has got himself an early/unnecessary booking. If he does that it'll be an uncomfortable afternoon for him. 

Discipline is key too. I'm certain Duffy could get sent off, he's going to go for Morelos. 

This could very well happen. Their CBs are slow.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

I’ll agree with the last bit when they deliver us some silverware! 

Its a long season, let’s get into these bastards tomorrow and see where the chips fall.

Short term, destroy Celtic in front of the world. A step towards winning our title back.

30 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Who would you play instead though that’s match-fit? Pretty much a dead cert to be that team tbh with the only swap maybe being Balogun for Helander I think.

Arfield is in undroppable form over Hagi and I don’t think we’re going with width like Jones.

Arfield has veen excellent in the middle of the park, so what logic is there in moving him out of position to right wing? Don't see any reason to do that. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Arfield has veen excellent in the middle of the park, so what logic is there in moving him out of position to right wing? Don't see any reason to do that. 

think it’s a diamond mate, he’ll be a number 10 that has license to roam. Always looks like he’s the right forward when the team is put on the telly but it’s not how we actually line up imo

Davis 

Jack        Kamara

Arfield 

Just now, CR3 said:

it’s a diamond mate, he’ll be a number 10 that has license to roam. Always looks like he’s the right forward when the team is put on the telly but it’s not how we actually line up imo

Na. Keep the team as is. No reason at all to fuck about with it. 

37 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

If Helander is fit this is definitely the team starting

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Kent

This isn't something I agree with, but he'll see it as all those 4 CMs/players being in form. He'll ask Arfield to pick up pockets of space going forward and defensively get him to man-mark Brown and/or press their back 3. 

Gerrard and Beale always see the battle in midfield as the most important and if they can add another in there they will. 

I'm now certain of it. 

Be really disappointed if Arfield is pushed in to the front 3.

Would show a weakness from us straight away. 

The fact they will play with a 3 and the way Morelos has started this season by coming deep he’ll drag their centre backs all over the place allowing Arfield to come from deep and Kent and Hagi/Jones to cause bother too in the spaces.

I think the 5 subs thing is huge too gives as an opportunity to mix it up and could be crucial. The covid doesn’t really affect the tarriers starting XI but as the game goes on they won’t have the strength and depth.

3-1 anyway Goldson Morelos and Itten at the end on the counter attack

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Na. Keep the team as is. No reason at all to fuck about with it. 

But that’s what we have been doing.. that’s my point. He’s never a right winger, Gerrard corrected a journalist ages ago when he was questioned about Arfield playing on the right and he said he hadn’t been played there.

Just now, CR3 said:

But that’s what we have been doing.. that’s my point. He’s never a right winger, Gerrard corrected a journalist ages ago when he was questioned about Arfield playing on the right and he said he hadn’t been played there.

Aye. Okay. I'm saying though I'd just leave it the way it is. 

34 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Our left hand side of the pitch is key for us. 

They have a very direct & pacy player in Frimpong who'll be more than happy to attack.

Lately Barisic has got himself an early/unnecessary booking. If he does that it'll be an uncomfortable afternoon for him. 

Discipline is key too. I'm certain Duffy could get sent off, he's going to go for Morelos. 

It’s funny because right now I can imagine Morelos being calm as fuck and being in his bed sound asleep  but Duffy having a sleepless night pure panicking about fucking up tomorrow. Dont think much phases Morelos tomorrow so as long as he’s fit then he can do a massive job for us 

20 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Manky bastards acting the perpetual victims whilst ignoring their real victims shocker.

They have no shame, no dignity and no soap.

The meltdown from this will be immense :crabflute:

Cunts think they can re-write the rules under a global pandemic  to suit themselves.

They are bllaming international 

They clearly don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. The team comes first to them and only the club.

Selfish and ignorant. The virus incubation period is up to 14 days if you sucked your teamate off for more than 14 minutes.

Archived