***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Cunts think they can re-write the rules under a global pandemic  to suit themselves.

They are bllaming international 

They clearly don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. The team comes first to them and only the club.

Selfish and ignorant. The virus incubation period is up to 14 days if you sucked your teamate off for more than 14 minutes.

Leading the way with covid though 😅

They don't even realise how moronic and petulant they are. 

I said earlier in this thread they are getting their excuses in early, they have the fear big time 👍

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Darth Bear said:

Leading the way with covid though 😅

They don't even realise how moronic and petulant they are. 

I said earlier in this thread they are getting their excuses in early, they have the fear big time 👍

This.

43 minutes ago, badjon said:

I get that but can you watch it on the tv as opposed to a phone for instance 😋

Stream it on the laptop and watch it on the tv mate.

Only fuck up is I forgot to tell my maw to get some beers in for me before I came over so no drinking which will be a little strange.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

My only message is to the management team please don't over think the tactics and trust the players to get the job done.

If Rangers go to the dump tomorrow and everyone is at it we win with room to spare I genuinely believe that.

That's my biggest fear, shooting ourselves in the foot. The game at Ibrox last year still haunts me.

Just now, KingKirk said:

My only message is to the management team please don't over think the tactics and trust the players to get the job done.

If Rangers go to the dump tomorrow and everyone is at it we win with room to spare I genuinely believe that.

Would argue tactically our management are usually spot especially against them. The games off the top of my head since the management have come in have been spot on. 

Whenever we’ve lost it’s usually been either due to a red card or the players simply didn’t turn up rather than tactically being out played.

However I see your point.

The uncertainty tactically in the game is how they approach it rather than us. I don’t see many surprises in our line up or how we set up.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

That's my biggest fear, shooting ourselves in the foot. The game at Ibrox last year still haunts me.

Players simply turn up that day nothing to do tactically in my opinion.

Was our worst game of the season to that point.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

That was the last time I felt this level of confidence 😂😂😂 still can't work out why we decided it was the way to go utterly bizarre

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Players simply turn up that day nothing to do tactically in my opinion.

Was our worst game of the season to that point.

Got to disagree mate, thought we were very timid that day and set up to do so. No wingers, Aribo out left and Arfeild out right, with Defoe upfront himself against Ajer and Bitton. Gerrard got it wrong for me that day.

3 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Got to disagree mate, thought we were very timid that day and set up to do so. No wingers, Aribo out left and Arfeild out right, with Defoe upfront himself against Ajer and Bitton. Gerrard got it wrong for me that day.

Actually I take that back. You’re right.

Still thought we had enough but I think we got blinded by the level of goals Defoe had scored.

Players were poor (remember Jack having poorest game of the season to that point, was outstanding before and after), but we didn’t give them the platform.

Stand corrected.

Archived