***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If it does and our club have nothing to say about it .I will be finished with them after this season .if buts and maybes but these corrupt cunts are capable of anything to suit 

Yet again. You seem desperate for a reason to be finished with the club these days.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

There will be some clamour now by the taigs to get the next game postponed. Hopefully that gets brushed aside but nothing would now surprise me. Surely they've set a precedent with Kilmarnock!?

Thing is they've set two precedents - one for they fucking cunts and one for everyone else. If anything the game will be cancelled, but I'd rather it went ahead and we gubbed the COVID 11.

Given the amount of players we have away, between Covid & injuries I'm going to be surprised if we have a full squad to pick from come. I don't care who they field - for me it's all down to us and how strong a team we can put out regardless of theirs.

Utter nonsense having these international games right now though given all the work teams and players have to go through for the domestic leagues, only for people across the world to mix for these.

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Thing is they've set two precedents - one for they fucking cunts and one for everyone else. If anything the game will be cancelled, but I'd rather it went ahead and we gubbed the COVID 11.

That's my fear that they find some other convoluted reason to postpone or cancel, be it with government help or the SPFL. If the precedent is set then stick with it. It also another reason we need to try and keep our players as free from this shit as possible. Not always easy, I know. 

They'll do what they can to protect Celtic, postpone the game and say the Kilmarnock decision is irrelevant and a false equivalent because its a different competition. 

It beggars belief that they started this season without clear protocols after the shambles of the end of last season. A shower of incompetant bastards that are so incompetant is fucking mind blowing.

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Forrest and Christie 100% out, what's the story with Edouard?

edouard has got to be out as well  he has to self isolate in france for 10 days which takes him to the friday before the game with no training and a 12.30 kick off he has no chance of playing

Archived