***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I’ll be having every cunt up for the game if it’s on and won’t be giving a flying fuck what any cunt says.  Done wae this shite, we were told last month to go out and spend money in pubs and restaurants, now they’re treating us like fucking weans again.  Well fuck them, I’m done come and fine me all you want.  

@police

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Cunts will fucking spin this as hard as possible so they can postpone the game.

No way it should happen but this is Scotland and they get whatever they ask for. 

Will be surprised if this goes ahead. Actually fucking despise that club. Scummiest animals alive.

Perhaps mot, as they would run the risk of being told they need to forfeit the match. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Perhaps mot, as they would run the risk of being told they need to forfeit the match. 

not a chance they will be made to forfeit - anyone who thinks so hasn't been paying attention for the last ten years 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

edouard has got to be out as well  he has to self isolate in france for 10 days which takes him to the friday before the game with no training and a 12.30 kick off he has no chance of playing

France only is 7 days isolation so he will be back in time.

15 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

not a chance they will be made to forfeit - anyone who thinks so hasn't been paying attention for the last ten years 

My point was the risk of it means they need to tread carefully. Christie now tested positive as well. 

39 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ll be having every cunt up for the game if it’s on and won’t be giving a flying fuck what any cunt says.  Done wae this shite, we were told last month to go out and spend money in pubs and restaurants, now they’re treating us like fucking weans again.  Well fuck them, I’m done come and fine me all you want.  

Mate the wee dyke is only doing this to control us.  No other reason now. 

21 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

France only is 7 days isolation so he will be back in time.

Yeah but the UK rules are 10 days. If he's coming into the UK he shouldn't be doing so within 10 days, more if he gets symptoms, regardless of when he's legally allowed to come out of isolation in other countries.

Archived