***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

21 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

France only is 7 days isolation so he will be back in time.

Yeah but the UK rules are 10 days. If he's coming into the UK he shouldn't be doing so within 10 days, more if he gets symptoms, regardless of when he's legally allowed to come out of isolation in other countries.

Nk89 and Bad Robot like this
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

😂😂😂😂😂  

Anyway let's just do them.  Fuck who can and can't play.  

Posted Images

On 05/10/2020 at 08:47, eejay the dj said:

I never get the expectations or predictions before an old firm game . I always adopt a wait and see attitude and think we should  never get ahead of ourselves.  

Having been to over 180 of them , I still believe, it does not matter one bit , what you think before the game 

You have been to over 180 Old Firm games??

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

France only is 7 days isolation so he will be back in time.

Would it not also depend on him passing a second coronavirus test?  If there's any of the virus remaining in the system, he could potentially be unavailable for longer?

Just now, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Fair do's then.

We went to 4 times a league season in 75-76. Taking away the four years we were away from the top tier and the two games missed last season that’s 158 league games alone.

I think we’ve played them in 15 League and Scottish cup finals since then. Then add in all early round cup games, semi finals, a couple of Glasgow Cup games up until 1985-86, Dryburgh Cup etc...

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We went to 4 times a league season in 75-76. Taking away the four years we were away from the top tier and the two games missed last season that’s 158 league games alone.

I think we’ve played them in 15 League and Scottish cup finals since then. Then add in all early round cup games, semi finals, a couple of Glasgow Cup games up until 1985-86, Dryburgh Cup etc...

Played them 7 times in 10/11.

McEwan's Lager likes this
9 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ve been to 16 Old Firms.

Last one was April 2011 when Shagger saved Samaras’ penalty.

I remember that game well.. Was in a van on the motorway coming back from a gig... Radio on but reception was shite.. all I heard was... Penalty for them then nothing... then he steps up...then nothing.....the just crowd going nuts... didnt have a clue what happened for a while :lol: 

• mitre_mouldmaster changed the title to ***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****
  • johanhentze pinned, unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic