***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t see why he can’t play. I thought two negative tests in a row means a player can be deemed ok to play. Players get tested 3 times a week do they not? 

They were always going to bend the rules anyway. I want their strongest team on the park when we batter fuck out them

maybe because the testing might not test positive until the 14 days is up

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You've totally missed my point. When I say objective I mean people who could be swayed either way.

Yeah thought you were meaning their supporters.

Not sure how many there are out there who are swayable. For me snp are marmite. But if there are those around who could be swayed even after the tens of scandals and failures, but would see this as some sort of tipping factor against the party, I'd be absolutely gobsmacked.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah thought you were meaning their supporters.

Not sure how many there are out there who are swayable. For me snp are marmite. But if there are those around who could be swayed even after the tens of scandals and failures, but would see this as some sort of tipping factor against the party, I'd be absolutely gobsmacked.

there’s too many of them hate Britain that much they’d destroy Scotland just in spite and that’s the fenians born here 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

I suspect, barring injury/illness. this will be the team.

That's should be the team unless Gerrard stays loyal to Jack.

25 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

This is what happens when you give them everything they want time and time again. No wonder they’ve asked when they are so used to greeting and getting their own way. Absolute spoiled brat of a football club.

It’s a bit like defenders kicking lumps out of our players. They get away with it so much and so often that you can understand why they do it. Not actually their fault.

The scum will take, take, take and fully expect to get away with it.

You consider all the families unable to visit relatives, all the funerals where mourners are turned away, the weddings and holidays ruined, the jobs lost, the sick and the dead, all due to this virus - and yet this shower, whose club should have been closed down years ago, whine and whinge and “seek clarification” (the old favourite) because two of their own are having to comply with laws good enough for the rest of the population.

You think you can’t despise them any more but they always seem to find new ways to make you puke.

Archived