***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Heart rate never went over 100. Pretty comfortable in the end. Bizarrely a bit deflated it wasn’t more. 

Same here pal I genuinely had us for 5-0 on the coupon 😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Heart rate never went over 100. Pretty comfortable in the end. Bizarrely a bit deflated it wasn’t more. 

Not for me, every time they got the ball before we got the second I was nearly dying of stress. And could never be deflated with that

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Can just bathe in fenian turmoil all weekend now. 

Cheers boys

Admit it, you will be having a wee peek at Kerryfail Street, I know that I will, finally the filth might start to realise that they are in a fight now for the honour of being called champions.

Amazing that we didn't even need to step it up given that we were up against a team of players all ranging between 20-50 million quid each.

A team that has the "best full back in the league" (going by the pundits), the best defender in the world (going by the media coverage), and one of the world's top keepers (I think his own words).

Stunning that three of that first team are (expensive) loans keeping out their own players.

The shape of our team was phenomenal. Not one shot on target against us.

Our front 3 were subdued but did their jobs in their defensive formation, which was all that was needed after our early goal.

Goldson and Kamara sensational.

Gerrard has got us here, and as much as some want to look for reasons to justify sacking him he's still got us moving forward well. 

Fucking delighted.

Archived