***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I think we are a completely different animal this season. I think we are more clever... more tactical... we have the ability to be flash as fuck, but we keep our powder dry. We are wiser, I think.

Absolutely mate, we look to have "grown up" for want of a better descriptor. 

2 hours ago, Marco said:

Haven't felt this confident about a game vs them since Walter's second stint. Don't care that Morelos travelled across the world, don't care about his record - still believe he'll finally explode in this fixture and deliver the goods.

Aye, so like I said, Goldson will explode today! Three points, but yet another game vs them in which we've demonstrated we're simply better. Felt comfortable throughout. Makes you wonder why you get yourself in a state during the build up.  Goldson will get the headlines (fair enough!), but Kamara was class. Now push on Rangers and bury this league!

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Admit it, you will be having a wee peek at Kerryfail Street, I know that I will, finally the filth might start to realise that they are in a fight now for the honour of being called champions.

Nah, fuck that.  I'll wait on Kerrydale meltdown on twitter posting the best ones for me.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Haven’t posted during the game through a mix of nerves and not wanting to jinx it but fucking hell that was class.

Everyone on here have a fucking party and enjoy this day, even if we have argued or anything have a belter guys.

FUCKING YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well said mate. If we had pushed it, I think we could’ve destroyed them. Great result. 

Archived