***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Just saw Morelos's Mrs in the supermarket loading up on booze and chicken think Alfredo's going on a mad one tonight 😂

Asda govan? I saw the pair of them in there maybe a year and a half ago, shat it from speaking to him mind you.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Cunts are livid on SSB live.

Last caller spent most of the call greeting about the pay slap from Morelos.

Glorious. 

They will never in a million years accept they got royally pumped by the better team. Even wal@er said as much :mutley:

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

Asda govan? I saw the pair of them in there maybe a year and a half ago, shat it from speaking to him mind you.

Yep that's the one. 

I just told her I love her husband and she just looked confused, don't think her English is the best never mind when cunts have masks on and its muffled 😂😂

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That was massive today . The scum have taken 53 from 57 since we last beat them . No other team is taking points of them tbh . The scum could field  11 donkies and still be winners, with this lot of shite in our league . 

So as i said before the game . Win at least 3 of the OF games and gives us some wiggle room . It will be the only way we are winning this . No matter how shite they are or will be. 

It was 3 points today mate, but they now have that in their head that we can go there and beat them, that said, and it must be said, they are more than capable of coming to Ibrox and beating us, we must rid ourselves of that. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Yep that's the one. 

I just told her I love her husband and she just looked confused, don't think her English is the best never mind when cunts have masks on and its muffled 😂😂

She's probably used to it now :lol:

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yep that's the one. 

Should’ve just done the heart-shape thing with your hands 

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Just saw Morelos's Mrs in the supermarket loading up on booze and chicken think Alfredo's going on a mad one tonight 😂

Just saw 11 women go into McGregors gaff. 

Make your own joke up about doing something for his fitness and pumping a team. :sherlock:

Well that was a fucking stroll today!

The manager got it spot on again today, though at the time I was a bit mythed by Barker starting. Just giving celtic's back 3 the ball and sitting back was really effective, stopped them from getting the ball into midfield and getting it wide. The back up was that if they did get it out we'd have them out numbered elsewhere.

I just can't believe they never managed a shot on target at parkhead. When was the last time that happened? A superb effort from the team and I think the two centre halfs coped well in 1v1s apart from Griffiths getting away from Helander.

The way we controlled and passed the ball, especially in tight areas, was fantastic. The amount of times I was thinking "lump it" and we found a way out. 

I thought our back 7 were great and Kent, Arfield and Morelos always looked dangerous. If celtic chased the game a bit more it could have been 4 or 5 today but we didnt even need those chances to win.

Really encouraging to see how strong our bench is and hopefully we can have a period without too many injuries as we go into our European campaign.

Let's push on now and end these cunts. No mistakes like last time. In two weeks we can go 7 ahead if we beat Livi then Kilmarnock and they'll be 2 games behind us. We welcome the chase!

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Well that was a fucking stroll today!

The manager got it spot on again today, though at the time I was a bit mythed by Barker starting. Just giving celtic's back 3 the ball and sitting back was really effective, stopped them from getting the ball into midfield and getting it wide. The back up was that if they did get it out we'd have them out numbered elsewhere.

I just can't believe they never managed a shot on target at parkhead. When was the last time that happened? A superb effort from the team and I think the two centre halfs coped well in 1v1s apart from Griffiths getting away from Helander.

The way we controlled and passed the ball, especially in tight areas, was fantastic. The amount of times I was thinking "lump it" and we found a way out. 

I thought our back 7 were great and Kent, Arfield and Morelos always looked dangerous. If celtic chased the game a bit more it could have been 4 or 5 today but we didnt even need those chances to win.

Really encouraging to see how strong our bench is and hopefully we can have a period without too many injuries as we go into our European campaign.

Let's push on now and end these cunts. No mistakes like last time. In two weeks we can go 7 ahead if we beat Livi then Kilmarnock and they'll be 2 games behind us. We welcome the chase!

2009 since they last didn't have a shot on target, not sure if it was Parkhead or not though 

Archived