***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Scum is as scum does 

It’s fucking tragic to a crazy level but in some way hope our lads seen it for how tragic it is and how much we consume their tiny minds 🤣

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone with some screen shots for a laugh

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

16m

Fuck off celtic, that was fuckin gutless. Zero conviction from the team & horrendous management from Lennon. Fuck right off.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

25m

Not wasting my time again watching celtic this season until lennon is gone. We have a last opportunity to save 10iar if he is gone, if board don't sack him then stop watching now and watch that paint dry instead.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

28m

I’m like a wane before Xmas for the celtic v them game lol “CANT SLEEP” Let’s do this lads

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

28mTell ya LENNON better get

@ScottBrown8

and the rest of the team told to watch that game back tonight that was Embarrassing and that new player is so slow like wtf we need to play two strikers all time start to finish. I’m off to hide now

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

28m

In SPFL the only team to challenge their no goals conceded defence was Hibs. Hibs have very useful players up front. So do we 4 of them none of whom thru lack of match fitness started. I was looking forward to seeing how well "Rangers" wld play when faced with quality. Still do.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

29m

Finally calmed down and switched my phone back on. 10 mins later a private number phones. Against my better judgment I answered it. Fucking H** in law and my 2 grandhuns laughing at me. Could greet.

Show this thread

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

34m

Drop dead lennon

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

35m

celtic 1-2 Rangers celtic 1-2 Ferencvaros celtic 3-4 CFR Cluj celtic 1 -3 Copenhagen celtic 0-2 Rangers NEIL LENNON OOT

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

37m

Missed the phone in after the game. Did Laurie face Dennistoun phone in? His sage voice is always a calming influence on the wider Irish / celtic community.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

38m

Give us peace ffs! They are a decent team who are well coached and set up properly. They have had some tremendous results in Europe because of it. We on the other hand have been tragic for months, scraping results and papering cracks. Manager carries the can for this shit show!

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

39m

Just tanned the weans school lunch money on a cargo. Skint till pay day and I need to drown sorrows.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

42m

Well that was piss poor viewing could’ve been more, no complaints. No doubt with eddy, Forrest, Christie and Julien available we’re a different team but a big enough squad to play better than that, far too flat from the off. First time in ma puff happy the pubs are shut

21 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Seen The Millwall result earlier, You must be buzzing today with that on top of Rangers result, If Carlsberg did Saturdays eh 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Aye mate and my wee town is beating Glenavon away 3-1 atm. Glenavon are Lurgans side 

Very Protestant looking football wise today

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Canny get over that today it was like playing Hamilton 😂😂infact they’d give us a harder game 😂

Shhhhh mate ffs, after todays result, we are likely to drop points against teams like Hamilton, one game at a time, and take fuck all for granted 👍

Archived