***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

As long as we now push on a run and hammer out a winning run against the dross - the next OF game will be one the biggest in our history.

Mate a said that before the game today the taig games arent my worry its grinding out these results against the dross. Sometimes u need to grind result out winning ugly and we still have to prove we can do that.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate a said that before the game today the taig games arent my worry its grinding out these results against the dross. Sometimes u need to grind result out winning ugly and we still have to prove we can do that.

Said it earlier in another thread but we could do worse than sticking Goldson upfront if we are struggling after an hour against the dross.  Plan G?

3 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Said it earlier in another thread but we could do worse than sticking Goldson upfront if we are struggling after an hour against the dross.  Plan G?

6 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Nope

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If he is The Mole they are going to have to persevere with Barkas and even taking My Blue Tinted Specs off He would not be instilling me with any confidence if I was a defender, Hope it’s true 😂

I share your thoughts. No way on earth McGregor or McGlaughlin lose either of those two goals today! 

18 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Hibs certainly give there all against us but melt against the scum. Your right We need to grind out results against the rest as well as beat the scum and hold on to the top of the league👍

Helander another one that done brilliantly today, almost got caught but got away with it. He is fully committed and throws himself at everything. Point blank block with his napper at one point.

An all round excellent team performance all working together and not a single passenger. On our day we would have annihilated them, they got away with one today. 

Tav with a true captains performance, leading by example and cool as a cucumber the whole game. 

1 hour ago, andyhrfc said:

Watching this live I always had the fear even up to 88 minutes that they would get one and make a nervy finish.

Only after watching the recording again and the highlights do you realise how comfortable this win was.  

We always watch the blue shirts but if you look at it from their angle and watch the green shirts you realise how shit they were today and how much we strolled through the game.  

Look at their players body language after 70 minutes, says it all.

Look at how fucked Duffy looks at full time, he looks soo unfit

Archived