***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

"The celtic Supporters Association have written an open letter to the SFA blasting their decision to allow Hoops stars to report for international duty amid the coronavirus pandemic"

Hahahaha

I take it none of them knew how to lick the envelope 😉

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, frenv said:

Is this their way of not having the manager or board doing it (who would get fined), but still getting the press attention wanted and thus making their point? (from the Evening Times):

"The celtic Supporters Association have written an open letter to the SFA blasting their decision to allow Hoops stars to report for international duty amid the coronavirus pandemic - and their appointment of John Beaton as the referee for the first derby of the season."

Joe O'Rourke wrote "I’ll make one last point Mr Maxwell, and it’s got nothing to do with the pandemic, although it seems like a virus. In this historic season when Glasgow celtic are attempting to write even more history by winning Ten in a Row, it seems that every attempt will be taken by the SFA/SPFL to stop us doing that. 

"The appointment of John Beaton as referee is a complete slap in the face to celtic and our supporters. Beaton does not even try to hide where his allegiances lie. The last time he officiated at a Glasgow Derby, he had a shameful display of bias against one team, and after that match, he received the full backing of the SFA."

Presumably they want Clancy or Collum for every game.

Either preparing to push for a postponement or getting the excuses in early if we win on Saturday. 

It's not often I'm left speechless nowadays after seeing some of the shite that's happening around the world just now but that statement is different level stuff.

I'm specifically talking about them saying the SFA/SPFL doing everything they can to stop them doing ten in a row - whilst ignoring the fact that it was the SFA/SPFL that helped sink us, giving them something like 5 titles of a head-start and then awarding them another one that they never even won only a few months ago.

and for them to complain about a referee, considering the decision's we've had against us these couple of years, well-documented decisions and instances that's literally cost us points in more than a few games.

Shameless fenian cunts honestly.

45 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

And so it begins the pressure 

We knew all along they would get to that .And it’s going to be ramped up while we say nothing .And it will ultimately have some sway .Not sure when and where but it’s been their card for decades .It works a treat for then imo 

56 minutes ago, frenv said:

Joe O'Rourke wrote "I’ll make one last point Mr Maxwell, and it’s got nothing to do with the pandemic, although it seems like a virus. In this historic season when Glasgow celtic are attempting to write even more history by winning Ten in a Row, it seems that every attempt will be taken by the SFA/SPFL to stop us doing that. 

"The appointment of John Beaton as referee is a complete slap in the face to celtic and our supporters. Beaton does not even try to hide where his allegiances lie. The last time he officiated at a Glasgow Derby, he had a shameful display of bias against one team, and after that match, he received the full backing of the SFA."

Crayola must love these guys...

33 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not often I'm left speechless nowadays after seeing some of the shite that's happening around the world just now but that statement is different level stuff.

I'm specifically talking about them saying the SFA/SPFL doing everything they can to stop them doing ten in a row - whilst ignoring the fact that it was the SFA/SPFL that helped sink us, giving them something like 5 titles of a head-start and then awarding them another one that they never even won only a few months ago.

and for them to complain about a referee, considering the decision's we've had against us these couple of years, well-documented decisions and instances that's literally cost us points in more than a few games.

You couldn't make it up the level of delusion scum fc support have.

Let's not forgot it was thier club that pushed for this fixture to be as late as possible. Now that's it's backfired with no support and players missing. It's blame everyone else time. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

"The celtic Supporters Association have written an open letter to the SFA blasting their decision to allow Hoops stars to report for international duty amid the coronavirus pandemic"

Hahahaha

:lol: :lol:

Is that JUST celitc players that they think should not play international football ?? 

4 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Thinking of heading down to Newcastle to watch this in a boozer. That Rangers pub in Gateshead still open? 

From a poster on FF

At the moment we have the game on in Gateshead can accommodate over 100 and opening 10am next Saturday Tyneside True Blues RSC all Bears/ ettes Welcome WATP

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

From a poster on FF

At the moment we have the game on in Gateshead can accommodate over 100 and opening 10am next Saturday Tyneside True Blues RSC all Bears/ ettes Welcome WATP

Cheers mate. I wonder if many others are taking the trip down there? 

2 hours ago, frenv said:

Is this their way of not having the manager or board doing it (who would get fined), but still getting the press attention wanted and thus making their point? (from the Evening Times):

"The celtic Supporters Association have written an open letter to the SFA blasting their decision to allow Hoops stars to report for international duty amid the coronavirus pandemic - and their appointment of John Beaton as the referee for the first derby of the season."

Does this stupid prick O'Rourke not realise we were not in the league for 4 (5?) of these 'historic titles' or that last seasons one made it 8.5 not 9. What are they like ffs. :lol:  :lol:

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

They live in a bubble of being victims, blinkered to the truth.

I asked a tarrier in my work whether all the paedo stuff is discussed on line, on their forums, amongst themselves. He said it was almost fully ignored.

They never accept fault or blame, they'd rather go scattergun trying to blame others or deflect away from themselves. Every single time with every aspect of their being.

15 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Cheers mate. I wonder if many others are taking the trip down there? 

I think the pubs in the north east will be closed this week along with the north west.

she want a weekend shopping in London so giving it serious consideration heading down there.

2 hours ago, frenv said:

So on first viewing of this it’s easy to start ripping the pish however let’s not get to quick to laugh this off as these cunts are the master of propaganda.

It’s clear nothing will change for this game however it sows the seeds for later on in the season where the right ref in the right circumstances may be the difference between winning the league not winning the league.

Essentially the pressure has now been put on the SPFL not to give Beaton another league game between us and them this season.

as Mr Miyagi used to say ‘he who laughs last, laughs longest’

ps i know it’s not him 😂

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I think the pubs in the north east will be closed this week along with the north west.

she want a weekend shopping in London so giving it serious consideration heading down there.

London might be your best bet come the weekend tbh. 

I'm looking at entry requirements on the Belgian Government websites for a week on Thursday for Liege game and it refers you to a map of Europe telling if you need to have a Covid certificate if arriving from any place in Europe - red zones means a Covid certificate if needed and the yellow/orange zones are more just wears masks and sanitise hands. Most of the UK including Scotland, North of England and Midlands is all in the red zone.

So it's just a matter of time - a few more days is my bet.

We're lucky that we fly from Heathrow to Brussels and London is in the yellow/orange zones.

2 hours ago, frenv said:

A word in your ear joe,ya filthy manky tramp.
Just be thankful i don't have a say in it.
OR YOUR HORRIBLE CLUB OF CHOICE WOULD HAVE PADLOCKS ON THE GATES DUE TO THE HISTORY OF THE CLUB OF CHOICE.
And the padlocks would be rusted with age,as the closure would have happened before you STOLE the last set of titles.
Set yourself free and have a good look in the mirror and dump your despicable club of choice.  

37 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So on first viewing of this it’s easy to start ripping the pish however let’s not get to quick to laugh this off as these cunts are the master of propaganda.

It’s clear nothing will change for this game however it sows the seeds for later on in the season where the right ref in the right circumstances may be the difference between winning the league not winning the league.

Essentially the pressure has now been put on the SPFL not to give Beaton another league game between us and them this season.

as Mr Miyagi used to say ‘he who laughs last, laughs longest’

ps i know it’s not him 😂

Exactly what it is mate .They know exactly what they are doing .And you know fine well ,it will be getting the blessing of the their club .They know the Sfa/Spfl are full of corrupt bheasts 

It’s all about pressure ,setting the narrative in this crucial season .It also appeals to the thick and looney section of their support  

It will also act as the first part of the siege mentality they will adopt ,the first sign of any ref giving any big decisions against them .Sneaky as fuck for me .It is not a new thing .They we’re doing all this back in 1998 and well before 

Archived