***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That was what I was thinking, it makes it difficult to fight against these wankers. 

I was also wondering if the selick supporters association can be classed as totally separate from selick ?? That is a genuine question, nothing to do with the 'boys club separate identity'. :craphead:

I doubt it but was that prick not involved in the video they made at the piggery complaining about shit.

the old prick on radio catholic is saying he doesn’t think internationals should be getting played during a pandemic and he’s right but I wonder if he’s been preaching this prior to the covid call offs for his team. I harder listen to it so wouldn’t know but I’ll go out and take a guess and say no.

Funny enough he’s not mentioning the travel during the CL and EL so just a hypocritical old wank  

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I doubt it but was that prick not involved in the video they made at the piggery complaining about shit.

the old prick on radio catholic is saying he doesn’t think internationals should be getting played during a pandemic and he’s right but I wonder if he’s been preaching this prior to the covid call offs for his team. I harder listen to it so wouldn’t know but I’ll go out and take a guess and say no.

Funny enough he’s not mentioning the travel during the CL and EL so just a hypocritical old wank  

That all sounds just like what I would expect from them, shameless. 

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

El Hamed has tested positive for Aids.

Eduard had it during St J game, passed it onto at least Bitton if not also El Hamed, could also be Bitton passed it to him. Their squad and management should have been in isolation, nothing surer.  Absolutely certain of it.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Isn't there another one they'll have for the SC games? 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes mate.

50 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Over the piece they still have 2 games in hand, should've made it clearer but hey ho. 

:sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Eduard had it during St J game, passed it onto at least Bitton if not also El Hamed, could also be Bitton passed it to him. Their squad and management should have been in isolation, nothing surer.  Absolutely certain of it.

Shouldn't be long until the next one is discovered.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What’s the betting McGregor gets wrapped in cotton wool and misses the Scotland game against Czech Republic 

Aye and Jack gets the full 90 mins.

Archived