***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I am sure this is the first of many of these 'open letters' imagine if they had experienced some of the decisions we have had to put up with over the last few years. They have some bloody cheek not wanting Beaton to ref the game. :lol:

It is certainly a way of putting pressure on the SFA/SPFL, do we have anyone able to write open letters on our behalf ?? 

no one really as we don’t play the dark arts all that good 

Bears r us likes this
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

😂😂😂😂😂  

Anyway let's just do them.  Fuck who can and can't play.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm pretty sure it's 2 games in hand. 

Aye mate I've bought season tickets for the last 5 year and supported the club for as long as I can remember because I revel in them lording it over us. 

Walloper. 

They've already played one of the two mate 

13 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

SFA to tell UEFA that no scum players will be allowed in internationals ? Where do you go with that ? If he was calling for a ban on international football during a pandemic most would agree with him - but he is not. Only wants a different playing field for scum. Heard that many times before.

As to the thinly veiled threat to Beaton that he had better toe the party line. Seen that before too. Whole letter is just a prime example of scum being scum.

It's the scum doing what they always do blaming everyone else.

They banked on crowds being back for this game and it backfired. 

As for international calls ups every club knows the risks. I'm sure all would like to pull players if possible. Why should they be getting special privileges. 

The part that cracked me up was the claim SPFL/SFA are doing everything to stop them winning tainted 10.

Organisations who have done more to help them than any other. 

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Isn't there another one they'll have for the SC games? 

Yes but that's irrelevant as your point was lose on Saturday and we would be behind with them having two games in hand? 

However if we win at Kilmarnock it would be us top with them having two games in hand.

37 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

no one really as we don’t play the dark arts all that good 

That was what I was thinking, it makes it difficult to fight against these wankers. 

I was also wondering if the selick supporters association can be classed as totally separate from selick ?? That is a genuine question, nothing to do with the 'boys club separate identity'. :craphead:

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yes but that's irrelevant as your point was lose on Saturday and we would be behind with them having two games in hand? 

However if we win at Kilmarnock it would be us top with them having two games in hand.

Over the piece they still have 2 games in hand, should've made it clearer but hey ho. 

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

It's not often I'm left speechless nowadays after seeing some of the shite that's happening around the world just now but that statement is different level stuff.

I'm specifically talking about them saying the SFA/SPFL doing everything they can to stop them doing ten in a row - whilst ignoring the fact that it was the SFA/SPFL that helped sink us, giving them something like 5 titles of a head-start and then awarding them another one that they never even won only a few months ago.

and for them to complain about a referee, considering the decision's we've had against us these couple of years, well-documented decisions and instances that's literally cost us points in more than a few games.

Shameless fenian cunts honestly.

This x 100%. 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That was what I was thinking, it makes it difficult to fight against these wankers. 

I was also wondering if the selick supporters association can be classed as totally separate from selick ?? That is a genuine question, nothing to do with the 'boys club separate identity'. :craphead:

I doubt it but was that prick not involved in the video they made at the piggery complaining about shit.

the old prick on radio catholic is saying he doesn’t think internationals should be getting played during a pandemic and he’s right but I wonder if he’s been preaching this prior to the covid call offs for his team. I harder listen to it so wouldn’t know but I’ll go out and take a guess and say no.

Funny enough he’s not mentioning the travel during the CL and EL so just a hypocritical old wank  

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I doubt it but was that prick not involved in the video they made at the piggery complaining about shit.

the old prick on radio catholic is saying he doesn’t think internationals should be getting played during a pandemic and he’s right but I wonder if he’s been preaching this prior to the covid call offs for his team. I harder listen to it so wouldn’t know but I’ll go out and take a guess and say no.

Funny enough he’s not mentioning the travel during the CL and EL so just a hypocritical old wank  

That all sounds just like what I would expect from them, shameless. 

Bad Robot likes this
  • johanhentze pinned, unpinned, featured and unfeatured this topic