***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

If the bheggars want this postponed every chance somebody in holyrood will use their influence to get it postponed. Twelve days to kick off is a long time in the the politics of the people’s rhebublic of brigadoom. They’ll pull the scamdemic card somewhere along the line probably. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t see how they’d be able to rearrange the game if it’s called off.

Both us and them are in the Europa League and there’s internationals. Unless they try and fit it in during January they’d be off their heads cancelling it.

46 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Don’t see how they’d be able to rearrange the game if it’s called off.

Both us and them are in the Europa League and there’s internationals. Unless they try and fit it in during January they’d be off their heads cancelling it.

Don't think Sky would take to kindly to the biggest league game being cancelled either, somebody said Sturgeon had set a date for the 15th October for something but so it would be perfect timing to go and cancel our game on top of that. 

Watched them a couple times this season and think we have the better team now. I think the fact we haven't won a trophy in so long is a real monkey on our backs. Once we win the first trophy I'm confident we will go on and dominate for a few years. Our teams on the up and still think theirs is on the decline.

16 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Watched them a couple times this season and think we have the better team now. I think the fact we haven't won a trophy in so long is a real monkey on our backs. Once we win the first trophy I'm confident we will go on and dominate for a few years. Our teams on the up and still think theirs is on the decline.

That is an encouraging thought, although not one I am willing to think about yet. This season is huge

30 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

The pendulum is swinging.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Back in 2010 we beat them in October 3-1 at there midden, not sure if it was last round of fixtures or what the reason was but that fixture was definitely the first of that season. 

07/08 was like the 20th of October, and 02/03 was the 6th of October.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Guessing the game will be off anyway now when they announce this 2 week circuit breaker whatever the fuck that is

No reason it should impact on football that has no viewing public anyway

Archived