***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ambiguous as isolation is only 7 days in France but 10 here from what I've read. So in theory he could return just hours before the game, or if there's a loophole re completing isolation elsewhere he could return on Wednesday.

Will he have to do 3 more days of isolation to complete the full 10 days required in the UK? 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sweetheart said:

Will he have to do 3 more days of isolation to complete the full 10 days required in the UK? 

Thats the unknown SH.

As is whether UK T&T will have involvement given he travelled and tested abroad but potentially infected others here.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats the unknown SH.

As is whether UK T&T will have involvement given he travelled and tested abroad but potentially infected others here.

Good point.

I wonder if they will be fined if this all tracks back to the party Griffiths had. They've already been fined 30k for Boli Bolingoli breaking rules.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Good point.

I wonder if they will be fined if this all tracks back to the party Griffiths had. They've already been find 30k for Boli Bolingoli breaking rules.

No one seems interested in him having played whilst potentially positive and infecting others. Seems he caught it travelling and bypassed any reasonable incubation period prior to testing 🤔 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No one seems interested in him having played whilst potentially positive and infecting others. Seems he caught it travelling and bypassed any reasonable incubation period prior to testing 🤔 

That's interesting because The Sun (I think) was reporting he had felt ill 2 weeks before he travelled. Which would place him in the timeline for being infected by either Griffiths or Bolingoli as the virus can live on surfaces for up to a month and once infected it can take up to a month to show symptoms.

16 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

If he wants to leave isolation in the UK then yes that is the rule. 

He can play in France thoigh 😅

He's in France and will have completed 7 days isolation there. Its ambiguous in those circumstances what would happen if he returned to UK straight after that.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's interesting because The Sun (I think) was reporting he had felt ill 2 weeks before he travelled. Which would place him in the timeline for being infected by either Griffiths or Bolingoli as the virus can live on surfaces for up to a month and once infected it can take up to a month to show symptoms.

Neither of those two tested positive?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's in France and will have completed 7 days isolation there. Its ambiguous in those circumstances what would happen if he returned to UK straight after that.

I agree.

He still has to travel to get back to the UK. It will be interesting to see how this is handled.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Neither of those two tested positive?

I agree but they could be a carrier. If The Sun is correct and he was ill two weeks prior to travelling then he caught it from somewhere. which is why your point about T&T is very relevant.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree but they could be a carrier. If The Sun is correct and he was ill two weeks prior to travelling then he caught it from somewhere. which is why your point about T&T is very relevant.

Impossible to even speculate who he caught it from, other than another positive carrier. AFAIK neither names you mentioned have tested positive so it won't be them.

Its easy to catch it even if you try hard not to. But in their bubbles world its crucial they behave impeccably if they do or suffer possible symptoms. Imo there's huge question marks here.

I'm not sure uk T&T communicate with the French equivalent so in all likelihood this will just fade away.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

After the game on Saturday absolutely not Nicola.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Just catching up on this and @BridgeIsBlue is having an absolute shocker here with his explanation over his theory about the beggars having 2 games in hand:lol:

Got one game in hand atm then will have another once the SC from last season starts, therefore they effectively have 2 to play possibly 3.

Don't see what the issue is tbqfhwy. 

43 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got one game in hand atm then will have another once the SC from last season starts, therefore they effectively have 2 to play possibly 3.

Sober up mate, come back tomorrow and we'll kid on today never happened 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You dress it up whatever you want bud:craphead:

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m actually beginning to think Gerrard will play Itten over Morelos. Morelos last game finishes at 3:30am on Thursday so at the earliest he’ll be home late Thursday night

He might mate, but sometimes the jetlag can kick in a day or two later. What I'm getting at, is, he might feel fresh and fit enough to play, but come Saturday night he'll sleep for a couple days solid. I'm just speculating though. There's a few surprises in store (team selection wise) for us both for this game IMO.

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m actually beginning to think Gerrard will play Itten over Morelos. Morelos last game finishes at 3:30am on Thursday so at the earliest he’ll be home late Thursday night

Maybe not the worst idea as he will provide good defensive cover from set pieces against Duffy. We don’t know much about him either yet, so they can’t gameplay for him either. 

Archived