***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

What is this monstrosity

Tav and Barisic overlapping Jones and Brandon when they push forward into the number 10 role. Would totally bamboozle them and cause mayhem

My team fits into what your saying here lol,

You want us to sit back with 1 defensived minded player in or team Goldson, so we can catch them on the break, fuck me man! 

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

My team fits into what your saying here lol,

You want us to sit back with 1 defensived minded player in or team Goldson, so we can catch them on the break, fuck me man! 

No I dont want to hit them on the break I want to dominate the ball hence Roofe and Kent in my midfield 3

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

But but but ,he shoulda been sent off for running too fast ,or some equally lame tarrier excuse 

Count on that . Beaton can not possibly win here . That worries me tbh .Hopefully wee man is back to last seasons form . And hungry to take any chances that comes his way . I only hope he just takes his time and shows composure , if presented with golden chances 

5 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Rumours going about Ajer and Elanyoussi got Covid now. On kerryfail apparently 

Ajer would be brilliant . He is quite a trouble maker in these games . It would give Alfredo a bit more leeway to play his game for me , Without this bastard trying to get him booked for farting 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ajer would be brilliant . He is quite a trouble maker in these games . It would give Alfredo a bit more leeway to play his game for me , Without this bastard trying to get him booked for farting 

I’d rather Ajer play tbh I think he’s shite 

Archived