***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know if how you can get sky sports for a couple of days? Definitely not getting into a contract for one day. I have that iptv firestick thing but I cba being 30 seconds behind with tarriers downstairs from me and I don’t trust it to run at capacity with so many people watching it 😂

On one of the FF threads there is a code that gets you now tv pass for a week for a tenner.

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Fuck off Henry

I'm so nervous for the game. Even in my opinion this seems like a defining game for us. If we lose it I can't see us recovering mentally even this early on. This is Gerrards biggest test yet as manager. We are as close to the scum as ever. I would be happy with a draw. The scum are not at there best at the moment and neither are we. I've not been sleeping for about a week now leading up to the game.  Everything before points to the players and manager failing mentally I.e Livi and hibs. 

4 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

I'm so nervous for the game. Even in my opinion this seems like a defining game for us. If we lose it I can't see us recovering mentally even this early on. This is Gerrards biggest test yet as manager. We are as close to the scum as ever. I would be happy with a draw. The scum are not at there best at the moment and neither are we. I've not been sleeping for about a week now leading up to the game.  Everything before points to the players and manager failing mentally I.e Livi and hibs. 

:stevieg:

4 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

😂😂You are desperate .I guess we won’t see much of you after Saturday then 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

😂😂You are desperate .I guess we won’t see much of you after Saturday then 

Problem is if someone has a different opinion then their called a scum fan. That's the issue. I'm not negative I'm realistic. Based on previous evidence it has been proven we cannot handle the pressure. We are so close to the scum now ability wise, the players just have to believe it. 

Do you want me to say I expect us to win 4 nil? 

Everyone is allowed theyre opinion. 

I will be the happiest man if we win but I have learnt not too be too confident.

5 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Problem is if someone has a different opinion then their called a scum fan. That's the issue. I'm not negative I'm realistic. Based on previous evidence it has been proven we cannot handle the pressure. We are so close to the scum now ability wise, the players just have to believe it. 

I will be the happiest man if we win but I have learnt not too be too confident.

everyone expects you to disappear shortly after the f.t. whistle on Saturday  

7 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

2 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Get a fucking spine mate,stop the negative shite,we are going there to win.

16 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Get a job and have a wash. Filth.

30 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

VI4Ub3kD2Zgkg.gif

25 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Tarrier status confirmed 

6 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

Their is no doubt this is a massive game. celtic are theyre for the taking. This is our biggest game for many years. Win this and we our favourites for the league. I fear for our mentality but Gerrard and the players have a lot to prove, it is there chance to shine. To stand up and be counted.  This is a defining match in my view. I don't think we will win but it is a huge chance to beat the scum when their not at there best and lay down a marker. 

you make some fare points thair

Archived