***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Henry1987 said:

Problem is if someone has a different opinion then their called a scum fan. That's the issue. I'm not negative I'm realistic. Based on previous evidence it has been proven we cannot handle the pressure. We are so close to the scum now ability wise, the players just have to believe it. 

Do you want me to say I expect us to win 4 nil? 

Everyone is allowed theyre opinion. 

I will be the happiest man if we win but I have learnt not too be too confident.

What’s your take on the scandal over at bheastville .You know the one where a club covers up child abuse for over 40 years ??

CFC potentially missing..
Edouard
El Hamed
Christie 
Bitton
Forrest 

Ajeti
Out of that there are maybe 3 1st team 

RFC potentially missing
Helander (apparently fit)
Katic
Roofe
Aribo
Barisic (fit for tomorrow now)
Jack
Alfie (late back) 
Most of those 1st team.

Who's losses hurt them more.

18 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Rangers go to the piggery to play the Tarriers, we have posters on here debating maths and math, and fuckin plurals, in the name a fuck :lol:

That muppets OH H or what ever his name is .He is your man for spelling mistakes and punctuation .😂 Sad wee man 

38 minutes ago, Ace said:

CFC potentially missing..
Edouard
El Hamed
Christie 
Bitton
Forrest 

Ajeti
Out of that there are maybe 3 1st team 

RFC potentially missing
Helander (apparently fit)
Katic
Roofe
Aribo
Barisic (fit for tomorrow now)
Jack
Alfie (late back) 
Most of those 1st team.

Who's losses hurt them more.

Katic is the only 1 of those who's out as far as I'm aware and Edouard, Christie, Forrest and Ajeti are all starters

Now starting to feel quietely confident about Saturday and it has nothing to do with their covid worries.

If Gerrard goes for this we have a great chance of winning it as I believe we have plenty of goals in this side. Morelos is due a goal against them and in general, Kent & Hagi (our two big game players) are due a goal, Arfield is in superb form at the moment and I think we're getting closer from set pieces with our centre halfs.

For me if he goes with McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Hagi, Kent and Morelos we can genuinely get 3 or 4. Obviously assuming everyone is fit.

Only position I'd debate is who is starting from the right. I think Jones can stretch their 3 cbs with his pace. Almost how McLeish played his first Rangers team against celtic back in 2002-2003. I just think Hagi is in form, a big game player, him moving centrally gives Tav the space to get forward and gives us an extra man centrally and, finally, looks like he's starting a great partnership with Arfield in there.

4-1 (maybe 2)Rangers.

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Now starting to feel quietely confident about Saturday and it has nothing to do with their covid worries.

If Gerrard goes for this we have a great chance of winning it as I believe we have plenty of goals in this side. Morelos is due a goal against them and in general, Kent & Hagi (our two big game players) are due a goal, Arfield is in superb form at the moment and I think we're getting closer from set pieces with our centre halfs.

For me if he goes with McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Arfield, Hagi, Kent and Morelos we can genuinely get 3 or 4. Obviously assuming everyone is fit.

Only position I'd debate is who is starting from the right. I think Jones can stretch their 3 cbs with his pace. Almost how McLeish played his first Rangers team against celtic back in 2002-2003. I just think Hagi is in form, a big game player, him moving centrally gives Tav the space to get forward and gives us an extra man centrally and, finally, looks like he's starting a great partnership with Arfield in there.

4-1 (maybe 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Henry's maw named him after a wee hoover that's all you need to know about that little dooshbag

Sucker.... getting coat as we speak :mutley:

7 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Not a game for Hagi to play him in the position where he has 6 assists out of last 7 games? 

Hagi will start, no doubt about it. We shouldn’t be shoehorning Jack into that midfield 3 at all.

With reference i can see Brown laying one in him right away.

2 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

Problem is if someone has a different opinion then their called a scum fan. That's the issue. I'm not negative I'm realistic. Based on previous evidence it has been proven we cannot handle the pressure. We are so close to the scum now ability wise, the players just have to believe it. 

Do you want me to say I expect us to win 4 nil? 

Everyone is allowed theyre opinion. 

I will be the happiest man if we win but I have learnt not too be too confident.

Give our love to Henrietta ya dirty fenian ratbag 

14 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Couldn’t really think where else to put this but this isn’t half scraping the barrel from the media 😂

A3D6DDAC-E5BF-498E-872F-4D4CD469C918.png

When saying 'Ronaldo tests positive for coronavirus' isn't a big enough headline draw for clicks as the scum will only read it if it somehow links to us... :D

2 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

I'm so nervous for the game. Even in my opinion this seems like a defining game for us. If we lose it I can't see us recovering mentally even this early on. This is Gerrards biggest test yet as manager. We are as close to the scum as ever. I would be happy with a draw. The scum are not at there best at the moment and neither are we. I've not been sleeping for about a week now leading up to the game.  Everything before points to the players and manager failing mentally I.e Livi and hibs. 

image.gif

Archived