***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, BlueMe said:

I had a dream last night that we were winning 1 nil (Hagi scored) and on the 72nd minute, Morelos was clean through on an open goal and he hit the bar from 6 yards out. He then got a second yellow for going absolutely mental.

Fuck knows if we went on to win because i woke up, but i don't think i could cope with that scenario tbh. 

TBH sounds like a reasonably accurate dream

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Generally hate it when we go into a game against the fenians thinking we're going to hammer them.

We can certainly win but hoping the players don't become complacent because they have 2 or 3 usual starters out.

That’s been my worry and I just hope SG has the team that focussed that they're not taking in any of the bs surrounding this.

Like everyone I’d take a 0-1 to us and anything else would be a bonus especially for the nerves.

They've been winning ugly and that’s what you need to do to win leagues so it’s not going to be a stroll in the park. 

Our midfield and defence need to not give away set pieces and we need to be strong against their bigger players especially their new irish rope a dope.

We also need to put a couple of sore ones on ping pong early as he’s a sand dancer but we all know Kent and Arfield can do them damage as can Tav from set pieces.

It’s also a day that Alfie can shine unless SG starts his tinkering shite.

11 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I had a dream last night that we were winning 1 nil (Hagi scored) and on the 72nd minute, Morelos was clean through on an open goal and he hit the bar from 6 yards out. He then got a second yellow for going absolutely mental.

Fuck knows if we went on to win because i woke up, but i don't think i could cope with that scenario tbh. 

Get back to sleep so we can find out the final score mate

Hopefully the Same team that beat Galatasaray.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barasic 

Davis

Arfield       Kamara

Hagi                         Kent

Morelos

2-0  to the Gers Arfield,Morelos with the goals. 🤞

33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Our forward line running at their back 3 makes me feel all fuzzy inside. 

Their biggest threat will come from set pieces, guaranteed. 

Essential that we don’t give away stupid fouls in our own half. Everything and anything will be pumped in to the box for their CBs as they know it is their best hope for a goal.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Essential that we don’t give away stupid fouls in our own half. Everything and anything will be pumped in to the box for their CBs as they know it is their best hope for a goal.

Step up Connor Goldson. 

Ive definitely got the Battle Fever on. 

Wife put out a green bag last night to put my lunch and dinner in for work today and I had to ask her to put the green bag away and bring out a different one. 

Didnt even touch it. She was laughing at looking at me like i had completely lost the plot. 

Im truly confident we will skelp they cunts on Saturday afternoon. Will take a last minute OG or pen but would love to do a Villa  Liverpool to they bastards. 

2 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Prob still get sent off for gesturing to empty seats 😂

It's a guarantee that no matter what happens on saturday morelos will have negative press even if he scores 3.

The taigs know that he is our best player so will do anything they can to give him a bad name.

As long as we go there and play how we’d normally play, we’ll do them.

It’s the massive mistake SG made last year: we were flying leading up to the first game and then he set us up in a way which screamed fear. As soon as we saw the team line ups, all us fans knew we were fucked. It was a baffling, criminal team selection.

Interestingly, Souness nailed it during his pre-Galatasary analysis on RTV. When asked how we’d set up for that game, he said the most important thing is we play how we’ve been playing. Don’t put the brakes on players who have been flying as you put doubts in their minds. Simple concept, but powerful all the same.

Hopefully SG was listening.

My pals dad died in December due to cancer the cup final was a couple days before the funeral i wore my Rangers Tarten scarf with my 2 pins on it. We got beat

Had to lay  my papa to rest today and was going to wear it today and got very superstitious about it strange the things we do.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

@British_Empire 

Think I saw you saying you were away for match. NI lockdown from  Friday 

aye seen that about an hour ago. Pals over there confident there will be clubs open on the fly, but I've a few back-up plans I might do instead. As it stands I'm only out £20 for a flight so it's not the end of the world.

Just now, British_Empire said:

aye seen that about an hour ago. Pals over there confident there will be clubs open on the fly, but I've a few back-up plans I might do instead. As it stands I'm only out £20 for a flight so it's not the end of the world.

Not awful then. Off sales stopping at 8pm is harsh 

Archived