***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Ive definitely got the Battle Fever on. 

Wife put out a green bag last night to put my lunch and dinner in for work today and I had to ask her to put the green bag away and bring out a different one. 

Didnt even touch it. She was laughing at looking at me like i had completely lost the plot. 

Im truly confident we will skelp they cunts on Saturday afternoon. Will take a last minute OG or pen but would love to do a Villa  Liverpool to they bastards. 

Staunch x 10

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

Hopefully the Same team that beat Galatasaray.

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barasic 

Davis

Arfield       Kamara

Hagi                         Kent

Morelos

2-0  to the Gers Arfield,Morelos with the goals. 🤞

ive a feeling he might throw jones in for Hagi. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Essential that we don’t give away stupid fouls in our own half. Everything and anything will be pumped in to the box for their CBs as they know it is their best hope for a goal.

And the wee cunt that is Griffiths is sure to give us problems with his free kicks .That is my biggest fear tbh 

Their set plays .And I think they will be playing for free kicks around our area ,with the usual diving tactics 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And the wee cunt that is Griffiths is sure to give us problems with his free kicks .That is my biggest fear tbh 

Their set plays .And I think they will be playing for free kicks around our area ,with the usual diving tactics 

Foul earlier when they’re in their own half, all joking aside most good teams do. Stops the opposition building .

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

01E6A942-CEED-438B-9627-02785C254A81.jpeg.a92725eaf0e563b88722031f77ff7995.jpeg

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Essential that we don’t give away stupid fouls in our own half. Everything and anything will be pumped in to the box for their CBs as they know it is their best hope for a goal.

You can just see this lot throwing themselves to the ground to try and get set piece chances. 

We definitely need to be alert when defending. We gave away 2 free headers in the county game and and we can't afford to let this lot have the same kind of chances

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Rather have jones than barker but rather have neither of them tbh

Can see Jones having a point to prove against them as this was the fixture that saw his fall from grace reputationally and injury wise prior to his recent resurgence. There will undoubtedly be space to exploit against them and if chosen he is capable of doing so. I do think SG may go with one of them or surprise us all with Jo Aribo going straight in...

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You can just see this lot throwing themselves to the ground to try and get set piece chances. 

Christie is the worst for this imo and gets success on doing so on most occasions, thankfully not one to worry about for this match...

As previous comments,  I never like going into these games over confident,  it usually is a very close encounter and form goes out the window,  I.ll be glad if after tonight's internationals all our players return fit and covid free, by Friday I might join the over confident camp, but I do hope that some of the gloating over septic players being absent does not come back to haunt us.

4 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

As previous comments,  I never like going into these games over confident,  it usually is a very close encounter and form goes out the window,  I.ll be glad if after tonight's internationals all our players return fit and covid free, by Friday I might join the over confident camp, but I do hope that some of the gloating over septic players being absent does not come back to haunt us.

I'll be happy if our players return covid-free from the match against the tramps tbh. There's clearly a hygiene issue there due to the amount of them catching the disease. 

I think TLB has coached them on how pointless using soap and cleaning your teeth is.

34 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Wold you go Hagi, Aribo or another?  When space is tight Hagi or Aribo but when the games stretched I’d fancy Jones to do us a turn.

For me it really comes down to who's fit, ready and up for it, not been impressed with Hagi this season but have to admit he's come awake and offered some important assists in a lot of the games he's looked poor or quiet in. 

Gaffers decision, all I can say is it doesn't matter how good Barker looks in training, an old firm game even without the fans is still a high pressure game. I just don't think he's got the mentality for it just now. 

Archived