***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm reading the articles about Celtic with Christie wanting him to play. Tbh they've got a case if the Arsenal nobody is suddenly cleared to play. I hate giving them any credit, but the source of the club just says they're monitoring the situation - they aren't really demanding/pioneering the move, they're seeing how it plays out with Arsenal and taking it from there,

What I would say, though, is that if he does suddenly play (baring in mind he's in the middle of an isolation period for Covid) then serious questions needs asked all-round. It would have to come from our club at the highest level (nae sniggering).

It would make a total mockery of Covid protocols and loopholes popping up everywhere when it comes to the restrictions in place to keep the game moving. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm calm as fuck watching the games at Ibrox but on the telly is absolute murder, think the commentators don't help at times talking 200mph filling your head with nonsensical pish :lol:

It's maybe just me, but I think on the telly every single shot and effort that goes wide, over or saved looks a lot closer than it actually is. At the game it's easier to soak up.

If that monkey looking wee cunt gets to play, it makes a mockery of the whole thing. Isolation for being in contact with someone who has COVID is 14 days...not 14 days unless you're playing the big bad Rangers. Same goes with plastic b(h)oy down at Arsenal. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

It's maybe just me, but I think on the telly every single shot and effort that goes wide, over or saved looks a lot closer than it actually is. At the game it's easier to soak up.

Under the previous incumbents they were obviously brutal viewing but our game management in general against these cunts has been pretty good for the most part under Gerrard,bar a few player brainfarts, missed chances and daft team selections we've beaten ourselves everytime imo. 

Keep it simple and we'll pish it. 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm reading the articles about Celtic with Christie wanting him to play. Tbh they've got a case if the Arsenal nobody is suddenly cleared to play. I hate giving them any credit, but the source of the club just says they're monitoring the situation - they aren't really demanding/pioneering the move, they're seeing how it plays out with Arsenal and taking it from there,

What I would say, though, is that if he does suddenly play (baring in mind he's in the middle of an isolation period for Covid) then serious questions needs asked all-round. It would have to come from our club at the highest level (nae sniggering).

It would make a total mockery of Covid protocols and loopholes popping up everywhere when it comes to the restrictions in place to keep the game moving. 

They would say FA

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Under the previous incumbents they were obviously brutal viewing but our game management in general against these cunts has been pretty good for the most part under Gerrard,bar a few player brainfarts, missed chances and daft team selections we've beaten ourselves everytime imo. 

Keep it simple and we'll pish it. 

I've been saying pretty consistently early into Gerrard's reign that the only team that can beat Rangers is actually Rangers. What I mean by that is we beat ourselves 90% of the time with either the wrong team selection/subs, our awful game management or stupid individual errors. 

I know with the exception of Goldson at Hibs (and aye, the officials too before they start on me) and an Edmundson own goal we've appeared to have cut them out of our game (on this seasons impressions anyway). I still maintain McGregor and Jack could have done much better for Galatsaray's goal but that's not really individual errors on the same level as Goldson against Tarreirs at Ibrox for Eduoard goal, or Tav at Parkhead for Forrest, his shit-show in Berne etc etc. We seem to be a lot tighter on that front - which is a big thing.

7 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Saves him getting himself into trouble in the centre

A 5'9 centre forward up against 3 centre backs on his own? this way we got two strikers in there, Buff might do well off Itten's flick ons . Remember these lads are supposed to be strikers our width comes from the wing backs 

And Morelos was a left winger when he arrived at Rangers, could wee Buff be our own version of Sadio Manė

Itten also gives us additional  height against their set peice, probs their best chance of scoring

He’s at his best up against centre backs regardless of his height. This post is just utter nonsense, delete your account pal 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s at his best up against centre backs regardless of his height. This post is just utter nonsense, delete your account pal 

The day at ibrox he flung 5 of them about on his own :crabflute:

I hate the grief he gets for not scoring vs them.when some of his performances have been different level.

If we beat them i never give a fuck who did or didn't score 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

The day at ibrox he flung 5 of them about on his own :crabflute:

I hate the grief he gets for not scoring vs them.when some of his performances have been different level.

If we beat them i never give a fuck who did or didn't score 

This fruit loop wants to stick him on the wing and says he used to play there 😂 

he’s superb at handling defenders on his own so dunno why his height all of a sudden matters.

Nutters on here 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

This fruit loop wants to stick him on the wing and says he used to play there 😂 

he’s superb at handling defenders on his own so dunno why his height all of a sudden matters.

Nutters on here 

He gave pepe a torrid time and despite his shortcomings as a CB, he's one of the dirtiest bastards to play in the last 20.years 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I know with the exception of Goldson at Hibs (and aye, the officials too before they start on me) and an Edmundson own goal we've appeared to have cut them out of our game (on this seasons impressions anyway). I still maintain McGregor and Jack could have done much better for Galatsaray's goal but that's not really individual errors on the same level as Goldson against Tarreirs at Ibrox for Eduoard goal, or Tav at Parkhead for Forrest, his shit-show in Berne etc etc. We seem to be a lot tighter on that front - which is a big thing.

We've looked ropey from set pieces and aerial balls coming into our box a few times as well, that's their best chance of scoring tomorrow, Helander is usually solid in the air but Goldson needs 100% concentration from the first whistle. 

52 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Hopefully do better than last nights dream.  Balogun sent off, Kent subbed after 15 minutes, beat 1-0 and MOTM was a 13 yo wonder kid with a Edinburgh junkies strip.

I had a better dream. Morelos scored from 2 yards and Kamara chipped the goalie within the first 15 mins. 

Pretty sure we won 5-0 but a was also blazing in my dream anol

Archived