***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Mark my words, Brown will go for either Kent or Morelos to be sent off, even it up. I so miss an I Ferguson, Souness or Hurlock type player to put him in his place.

The saving grace he won't be playing to the crowds come Saturday and the game may pass him by. 

Old Firm games usually pass him by tbh.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Might be beating a dead horse here but find it interesting that the verification feature has been around a good while now and many are choosing not to do it for whatever reason :sarcasm:

Tbh I didn’t even know it was a thing. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Might be beating a dead horse here but find it interesting that the verification feature has been around a good while now and many are choosing not to do it for whatever reason :sarcasm:

Didn’t even know there was a system. I’m sure many in the same boat. Where is it?

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Was it the Ryan Jack game where Brown lobbed passes out of play about 30 times because Scott Arfield just abused him? :lol: 

Arfield is that man we need in the middle. I know most can see him playing up with the front 3 but he is most needed in that middle 3 for this game. I'd probably see Jack missing out a starting place despite his supposed good showings for the national team.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

That article is written under the assumption that Roofe is a replacement for Morelos which defo changes the argument but if your talking him coming in to part of a rotating front 4 or 5 then fair enough if he can't play 50 games.

37 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Was it the Ryan Jack game where Brown lobbed passes out of play about 30 times because Scott Arfield just abused him? :lol: 

Mate that game in December 2019 is hysterical to watch back. The amount of slack passes from their back line and DMs was mental :lol:

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Totally agree , guy has been piss poor and as he was injury prone before we got him , was another weird signing.

If you think Roofe has been piss poor you know fuck all about football. 

Archived