***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's legit mental you can go to a cinema in Glasgow tomorrow and watch Everton v Liverpool

https://www.myvue.com/cinema/glasgow-fort/event/premier-league-everton-v-liverpool/times

A brilliant idea and pity it’s not us but we’d need cinemas in different parts of the city 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The way am feeling the now makes me wish a never liked fitbaw man, sick as fuck.

To be fair I know what you mean. It was worse in the banter years when you hoped for the best but knew you'd probably get scudded. At least we have to be thankful it's so far removed from that now. I'm looking forward to tomorrow big time!

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’ll always love this one.

The pishing rain and knee slide into the goal in front of the animals makes it. How good is that from Kenny Miller too? :lol:

Some player for us that time round

The buildup to that game was something else, Judgement Day :lol:

Still working from home but cannae focus the day, considering cracking a few beers and getting the battle hymns on - risky though as I might have a zoom call today.

Hate predicting these games, don't think it's going to be an easy game as some think but I believe we will get the victory.

32 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’ll always love this one.

The pishing rain and knee slide into the goal in front of the animals makes it. How good is that from Kenny Miller too? :lol:

Some player for us that time round

Worst weather I’ve ever experienced at a football match.

Stevie Smith played LM and Dailly RB, still strolled it! 

Archived