***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

My brother has been in isolation for 5days he says if Christie is allowed to play then his isolation ends

Mental decision if Christie is cleared btw

Cats out the bag if biscuit hips is cleared. Setting precedents like St Mirren mean fuck all. Rules written on the back of a fag pack.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Cats out the bag if biscuit hips is cleared. Setting precedents like St Mirren mean fuck all. Rules written on the back of a fag pack.

Well according to stv on twitter mate Tierney has been cleared. So games up throw your masks in the bin 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No cunt listen to Kirk ffs

The situations are not the same,Tierney already had the virus and thats Arsenal's whole argument on it, Christie didnt.

I don't expect cunts to listen am just putting my opinion out there 😂😂😂

Fuck sake man

Tierney should be allowed to play because he already tested positive back for the disease back in August and the left-back would therefore have a three-month immunity.

That criterion doesn't apply to Christie but Celtic will continue to argue their case that the 24-year-old should be among their squad for Saturday's showdown against the Ibrox side.

Fuck both of them.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tierney should be allowed to play because he already tested positive back for the disease back in August and the left-back would therefore have a three-month immunity.

That criterion doesn't apply to Christie but Celtic will continue to argue their case that the 24-year-old should be among their squad for Saturday's showdown against the Ibrox side.

Fuck both of them.

Can't just make up the rules as you go along.  If Christie plays that goes against all rules and advice we've been given up to now.  We should refuse to put our players and staff at risk and don't turn up.

FFS - the last half of this...

Goes to show that everytime they churn out 'seeking clarification on' it really means 'mumping like fuck until we get our own way', but said in a way not to get the fines.

Won't surprise me to see him start - if he does, good luck to Nic' enforcing self isolation for anyone else (let alone not grouping in a house to watch the game)

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Can't just make up the rules as you go along.  If Christie plays that goes against all rules and advice we've been given up to now.  We should refuse to put our players and staff at risk and don't turn up.

Not a chance he'll be allowed to play.  Zero, nil, nada......

4 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Apparently an exception has been made for Tierney because he had a positive result a few months back, so his risk is less. 

That is a very dangerous precedent to set.

The is no guarantee that his immunity will still hold, but regardless, even if it does, it is not a luxury that can be afforded to the rest of the population.

You will have cunts who had the sniffles in March claiming that they have already had covid and going out and breaking the rules and then citing this as an excuse.

Absolute shambles of a decision and one that should be veto'd right out the park by any government with an ounce of gumption.

To be honest, I have absolutely no doubt that fuhrer Sturgeon would never have allowed this regardless who the cunt played for. She might be a cunt, but at least you get a certain amount of focus from her.

Down south is just a rats nest of conflicting opinions and directions.

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Fuck both of them.

What health or viral expert has confirmed this "three month immunity"? I'll wait.....

They are letting Tierney play because he is a lesser risk, not because he is immune.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

What health or viral expert has confirmed this "three month immunity"? I'll wait.....

They are letting Tierney play because he is a lesser risk, not because he is immune.

Fuck knows ma man.  The quote is from the press and I have 100% faith in them!!

5 minutes ago, frenv said:

FFS - the last half of this...

Goes to show that everytime they churn out 'seeking clarification on' it really means 'mumping like fuck until we get our own way', but said in a way not to get the fines.

Won't surprise me to see him start - if he does, good luck to Nic' enforcing self isolation for anyone else (let alone not grouping in a house to watch the game)

Surely being told he's isolating for the agreed time is clarification haha. Just because you don't like the answer 

Archived