Welcome to Rangers, Bongani Zungu

Broxi

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

This boy hasn't played football for nearly 7 months.

How long will he take to get back to fitness?

How long will he take to get back match sharpness?

How long will he take to blend in with the squad?

Cunts never set foot in Scotland before and hes coming in when winter is away to begin.

Don't even think we will see him in the squad for weeks. Probably another month or so on top of that before he is starting. Even then that's being very hopeful he doesn't pick up an injury.

If he doesn't hit the ground running when hes on the pitch then this lad can be added to the pile of failures signed under Gerrard. Farce.

The cunt the scum signed from West Ham hadn’t played either but has scored in most games. So because the guy has never been to Scotland you see that as a handicap,why? We could have signed messi on loan and you would have moaned that he was too old. 

I thought his youtube video looked good. Taking the ball from defence and getting it forward rapid. Also some of his balls to the wide players looked great and will compliment the way we play hopefully. 

Have to give this guy a chance before coming to an opinion on him as a player but I'd have prefered we got a player ready to go straight into the first team now.  If he's not played in 7 months he's got some amount of catching up to do, but that's not his fault. We bought him knowing this.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

This boy hasn't played football for nearly 7 months.

How long will he take to get back to fitness?

How long will he take to get back match sharpness?

How long will he take to blend in with the squad?

Cunts never set foot in Scotland before and hes coming in when winter is away to begin.

Don't even think we will see him in the squad for weeks. Probably another month or so on top of that before he is starting. Even then that's being very hopeful he doesn't pick up an injury.

If he doesn't hit the ground running when hes on the pitch then this lad can be added to the pile of failures signed under Gerrard. Farce.

Eh? It’s not Eddie Murphy from Coming to America we’ve signed.

Pretty sure they have winter in South Africa and France

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Daft response

Not really.  You long for the day we sign someone that someone has heard of was your post.

He has been heard of, by many people.  Just because you don't know a guy that plays in Africa, doesn't mean he is unheard of.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not really.  You long for the day we sign someone that someone has heard of was your post.

He has been heard of, by many people.  Just because you don't know a guy that plays in Africa, doesn't mean he is unheard of.

I sincerely hope you actually know what I meant and you aren't that retarded 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I sincerely hope you actually know what I meant and you aren't that retarded 

Oh I know what you meant.  I responded to what you said though.

You think we should sign well known players that you have heard of.

Just now, gogzy said:

Oh I know what you meant.  I responded to what you said though.

You think we should sign well known players that you have heard of.

I don't think "we should" do anything.

I said I hope we sign someone again in the future that someone has heard of, I didn't say specifically myself.

I would settle for anyone outside of the country the player is born in having heard of them. A number of people within the UK would suffice, wouldn't even have to be on this forum

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don't think "we should" do anything.

I said I hope we sign someone again in the future that someone has heard of, I didn't say specifically myself.

I would settle for anyone outside of the country the player is born in having heard of them. A number of people within the UK would suffice, wouldn't even have to be on this forum

Sorted then.  Id imagine quite a few people in the UK, not of this forum have probably heard of him before. 

Probably some Africans that live in the UK, that follow African football.

How many people in the UK do you think had heard of Morelos before he came? 

Just now, gogzy said:

Sorted then.  Id imagine quite a few people in the UK, not of this forum have probably heard of him before. 

Probably some Africans that live in the UK, that follow African football.

Oh fuck me :lol:

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Looking at the last UK census there were around 25,000 Colombians in the UK, so probably quite a few people. 

Edit. Oh not forgetting JJ, so 25,000 and 1.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You're too busy with your creative writing to be overly knowledgeable about anything other than fantasy roleplay mate

You roleplay on here as a Rangers fan tbf

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Oh fuck me :lol:

Sorry, I didnt notice you had said this...  "I would settle for anyone outside of the country the player is born in having heard of them"

Why is it important that a player is well known?  What difference would it make if you ( or someone outside the country of his birth,  those people probably exist too btw) has heard of a player?

If you have heard of them, does it make them a better player than if you have not?

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Looking at the last UK census there were around 25,000 Colombians in the UK, so probably quite a few people. 

Edit. Oh not forgetting JJ, so 25,000 and 1.

No, not good enough.  You done the same as me and forgot the stipulation that it has to be someone not from the players home  country that knows him.

Archived