Welcome to Rangers, Bongani Zungu

Broxi

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The amount of negativity surrounding someone who has not even pulled on the jersey yet is unbelievable.

Wilson and Gerrard clearly know nothing.

I shake my head sometimes at many of the posts on here. They can't all be timposters.

?

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

This boy hasn't played football for nearly 7 months.

How long will he take to get back to fitness?

How long will he take to get back match sharpness?

How long will he take to blend in with the squad?

Cunts never set foot in Scotland before and hes coming in when winter is away to begin.

Don't even think we will see him in the squad for weeks. Probably another month or so on top of that before he is starting. Even then that's being very hopeful he doesn't pick up an injury.

If he doesn't hit the ground running when hes on the pitch then this lad can be added to the pile of failures signed under Gerrard. Farce.

He played in Amiens last two games.

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Eh? It’s not Eddie Murphy from Coming to America we’ve signed.

Pretty sure they have winter in South Africa and France

I went on a winter skiing holiday to France once. Three foot of snow and it was fucking freezing. Hope Scotland isn't too hot for him.

I’m going to do something really crazy here and wait till I see him before I write him off. Fuckin mental this place at times. It often seems like some folk want players to be shite so as they can say told ye so. I’m hoping that he runs amok and becomes a fucking legend . Shouldn’t everybody want the same?

1 hour ago, josmc said:

I’m going to do something really crazy here and wait till I see him before I write him off. Fuckin mental this place at times. It often seems like some folk want players to be shite so as they can say told ye so. I’m hoping that he runs amok and becomes a fucking legend . Shouldn’t everybody want the same?

Fucking radical road to take.

Our option to buy him next summer is apparently for £2.7m, so a cut price deal on what the original deal would have been. Likely due to the fact Amiens had less negotiating power if the player wanted to leave, it was the last day of the window and he was out of contract next summer and could have waited it out to leave for free. So signed a new contract so they could still get a fee but a lower one than before 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Our option to buy him next summer is apparently for £2.7m, so a cut price deal on what the original deal would have been. Likely due to the fact Amiens had less negotiating power if the player wanted to leave, it was the last day of the window and he was out of contract next summer and could have waited it out to leave for free. So signed a new contract so they could still get a fee but a lower one than before 

Ok mate thanks 

Archived