The Edmiston House Demolition has started

mrmojorisin

• mrmojorisin changed the title to The Edmiston House Demolition has started

Apparently a tennant in Harrison Drive has submitted a complaint to Helen St Police Station about the unbearable noise when he is out at work, that dust is entering his close and that the sun is now shining on his house, builders' bums are in plain view,  and one of said builders wolf whistled his wife.

He has also contacted the first minister insisting that the pub lockdown be made pernament.

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

For us old codgers , that is kind of sad . I used to queue for all the big match tickets there , every other week .

It had to happen though . Building was looking tired and dated, beside our wonderful Stadium 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For us old codgers , that is kind of sad . I used to queue for all the big match tickets there , every other week .

It had to happen though . Building was looking tires and dated beside our wonderful Stadium 

Amen 

Was exact same

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It had to happen though . Building was looking tired and dated, beside our wonderful Stadium 

Burn season tickets when Johnstone signed. I’m wie you brer 

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I used to get up about 4 in the morning to get there as early as I could to queue for tickets for games. Walking in the first door at the bottom of the wee steps, getting your ticket, and then walking out the far door with your ticket like the king. Great days 👍

16 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I used to get up about 4 in the morning to get there as early as I could to queue for tickets for games. Walking in the first door at the bottom of the wee steps, getting your ticket, and then walking out the far door with your ticket like the king. Great days 👍

It was like an OF win ,when you got your ticket .I used to say “ I’m in “ when I bagged myself a big game ticket the fair way 

2 hours ago, Swally said:

can you buy bits of the asbestos to hing up in your house for the memories?

If your house is over 30 year old you probably already have that anyway. 😂

15 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I've been in there when it was a bar upstairs...I used to work in there when it was a call centre. Sad to see it go.

I worked there for about six months for sky/response about 2006 or something.  

chucked it because I ended up working on Saturdays and the games were on. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

For us even older codgers who used to go there on a Saturday night for the weekly !show" with Alan Stewart and / or Jan Douglas, ahhhh happy memories before I got hitched.   :dance:

Archived