Memories from last December game.

Mafeking St.

A players Dad trying to sell a Bear a ticket along from the Velodrome for about £150 (before accepting £50 which was more or less face value).

Sneaking in vodka mini's up my duke, heading straight to the kiosk, buying a couple of large drinks to tip them into in the cubicles.

My mate leaving a couple lines of good stuff out in said cubicle for me, so between that and the vodka had a rare old time watching the game.

Being shocked at how many first timer's and strange faces were in that Rangers end, while good Bears who go everywhere was sat at home. I've no problem with the reduced allocations and the tickle scrambles to keep them out our stadium but a lot of the faces in the crowd was obviously relatives of players, players agents etc. I get that's just the way it is (I've benefited from this myself) but did find it a bite shite.

My pal, to get in, she arrived early at the stadium with her CV pretending she was there to interview for a catering position, the daft cunts let her in and she hid in the female toilets for hours and came out when the game started :lol: 
Ended up in Oswald's after it, but a long day, was home quite early and in the Stags Head Dumbarton for a couple before crashing out.

and aye, as said above, the time for us to come out and get ripped into the blatant display of cheating was right away a win against them. It holds so much more water at a time like that and no-one can accuse us of sour grapes, and they'll take notice and aye, again, dropping points the next game and undoing all the good work. Typical Rangers fashion.

Thought the atmosphere was pretty shite in all honesty. That and the 2-0 game at Ibrox before it, both probably the worst atmospheres I've ever experienced at these games in my life.

I remember being utterly hungover from the night before watching it😂

We not only beat them that day, we beat the officials. The most bias display I've ever seen and that's saying something. 

I was convinced it was our season after that game and then we repeated the year before after the break. 

It's been a long time since we won the first game of the season against them. It's time we put that right. 

32 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

A players Dad trying to sell a Bear a ticket along from the Velodrome for about £150 (before accepting £50 which was more or less face value).

Sneaking in vodka mini's up my duke, heading straight to the kiosk, buying a couple of large drinks to tip them into in the cubicles.

My mate leaving a couple lines of good stuff out in said cubicle for me, so between that and the vodka had a rare old time watching the game.

Being shocked at how many first timer's and strange faces were in that Rangers end, while good Bears who go everywhere was sat at home. I've no problem with the reduced allocations and the tickle scrambles to keep them out our stadium but a lot of the faces in the crowd was obviously relatives of players, players agents etc. I get that's just the way it is (I've benefited from this myself) but did find it a bite shite.

My pal, to get in, she arrived early at the stadium with her CV pretending she was there to interview for a catering position, the daft cunts let her in and she hid in the female toilets for hours and came out when the game started :lol: 
Ended up in Oswald's after it, but a long day, was home quite early and in the Stags Head Dumbarton for a couple before crashing out.

and aye, as said above, the time for us to come out and get ripped into the blatant display of cheating was right away a win against them. It holds so much more water at a time like that and no-one can accuse us of sour grapes, and they'll take notice and aye, again, dropping points the next game and undoing all the good work. Typical Rangers fashion.

Thought the atmosphere was pretty shite in all honesty. That and the 2-0 game at Ibrox before it, both probably the worst atmospheres I've ever experienced at these games in my life.

The game before that Polster’s bird was there with two of her pals. Must be a shite feeling knowing ransoms like that are there and you go everywhere and canny get one.

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Result means absolutely fuck all because the same players buckled under pressure when it mattered most yet again less than two months later, they thought they'd won the league that day at the piggery. 

The fans are guilty of letting the players think they've won the league in December aswell. 

The winter break is nothing but the support pretending the league is ours while the taigs galvanise themselves to actually go on and win it 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The game before that Polster’s bird was there with two of her pals. Must be a shite feeling knowing ransoms like that are there and you go everywhere and canny get one.

Aye it's pish on a few of the guys that go everywhere, feel for them, but still feel the club done the right thing putting them in the corner. This is the fall-out/collateral damage from that obv.

1 hour ago, Mafeking St. said:

Big Niko with the header to win it, Alfie getting punched in the bollocks, no red card for Christie, Big Joe getting his shirt pulled of him by the Muncher. Alfies sending off for falling down in the box. Borna and Ryan for the first goal.

Any more ?

800 fans going ape shit at goals and after the win .Placed  in a minuscule part of the ground away from the cameras .And outsinging 50000 bheast lovers 

Sweet and sour tbh . 

Great performance , we were that far ahead of them even Clancy couldn't help them despite his best efforts . 

But in all honesty all it did was build us up for the great fall that followed . Still can't fathom it . 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

For fuxake christie 🤣🤣🤣

Pity there is no footage from that position of the bedlam once we scored our goals .I really miss seeing all that nowadays .There was a time ,you witnessed it at every OF goal back in the day 

1 hour ago, Mafeking St. said:

Big Niko with the header to win it, Alfie getting punched in the bollocks, no red card for Christie, Big Joe getting his shirt pulled of him by the Muncher. Alfies sending off for falling down in the box. Borna and Ryan for the first goal.

Any more ?

Brown forearm smash into Tav. About an hour injury time. Brown 2nd booking that never was. Bollingoli on a yellow pulling a player back right in front of 4th official but no 2nd yellow.

Think Davis was even forced to walk from the far side of the pitch on being subbed for the only time ever in an OF game.

Clancy finally uniting all Rangers fans into agreeing he is a cheating cunt.

I remember actually being able to have a life last December. Being in the pub being able to hug the person next to me without fear of catching a deadly disease! This time when we play them there will be no pub because I live in a high risk area

Archived