Old Firm penalty misses /saves

LaaRFC

2 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

Seen this video on Twitter this morning. 

The McGregor save vs Samaras will never not make me smile. Some clips in their for the older crowd here as well. 

McGregor has saved quite a few pens in OF matches over the years 

I make it at least 3 

7 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

The McGregor save vs Samaras will never not make me smile. Some clips in their for the older crowd here as well. 

going on holiday one year when who appears but samaras in a white track suit in the queue to get through security ,whe the guy was searching me i said if you get him take him in for a strip search ,the guy just smiled and said i will try and miss him ,have you been nead him ?he stinks he must have  about 2vbottles of deoderant on ,i answered it that what the smell is you can smell it from about 20 yards away.

12 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

going on holiday one year when who appears but samaras in a white track suit in the queue to get through security ,whe the guy was searching me i said if you get him take him in for a strip search ,the guy just smiled and said i will try and miss him ,have you been nead him ?he stinks he must have  about 2vbottles of deoderant on ,i answered it that what the smell is you can smell it from about 20 yards away.

Cool story bro

15 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I'm sure that was the new year game 1985 . 

I was at that one mate .Always remember a black cat  passing in front me, before the game.I thought at the time ,good luck . Since that day .I have hated any cats passing in front of me.

23 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

That save against samaras is the only time I literally couldn't watch. Back to goal the whole time!!

On 11/10/2020 at 19:18, jersey-Rangers said:

their not missed penaltys their were penaltys saved big diff

a penalty is either scored or missed. Missed means it could be either saved or off target, so they are missed penalties.

Two of the pens in the video were "off target" so it couldn't be called "penalty saves" could it?

Maybe just enjoy the video (or not) and don't get to hung up on the words.

12 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

After McGregor saves Samaras penalty ICT beat them in the next game and Lenny boots fuck out of the water bottles, we go 1 point ahead and the title is in the bag. No. 53 or 52 ?

Glorious !

My mates faces were tripping them after the 0-0 draw as the title was there’s  to lose .And I thought and said to them .That save felt like we could well win it now .And it turned out that way .I would back Geegs to save 2/5 pens in any shootout .

10 minutes ago, neilston42 said:

a penalty is either scored or missed. Missed means it could be either saved or off target, so they are missed penalties.

Two of the pens in the video were "off target" so it couldn't be called "penalty saves" could it?

Maybe just enjoy the video (or not) and don't get to hung up on the words.

Jesus .Had never even thought about that .Just enjoy the fantastic wee clip .Thought it was a good watch 

Archived