Barry on playing at their shitehole

.Williamson.

Very enjoyable read. That mentality against them (and at the club in general) is what we've been missing the past 10-years or so. 

I hope it's returning.

I just don't know why he can't always write like that for that rhag from the heart and channel that passion properly instead of being a Celtic/Scotland cuckhold.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Very enjoyable read. That mentality against them (and at the club in general) is what we've been missing the past 10-years or so. 

I hope it's returning.

I just don't know why he can't always write like that for that rhag from the heart and channel that passion properly instead of being a Celtic/Scotland cuckhold.

Surprised he'd need the coin that much that he has to bow to beggar way of thinking when writing for they rags

He's not the first great rangers player nor will he be the last to go down in peoples estimations after leaving us/retiring, but from someone who is supposed to be a boyhood fan its worse from him

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surprised he'd need the coin that much that he has to bow to beggar way of thinking when writing for they rags

He's not the first great rangers player nor will he be the last to go down in peoples estimations after leaving us/retiring, but from someone who is supposed to be a boyhood fan its worse from him

He writes fuck all. The journo writes and he says yay or nay. Probably doesn't even read it before agreeing to his name being on it.

That's what makes it worse, its not his opinion. Its some beggar spewing shite in his voice.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I hope it's returning.

As much as I do like Tav, can you imagine him even thinking that let alone saying it?! 

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I hope it's returning.

I just don't know why he can't always write like that for that rhag from the heart and channel that passion properly instead of being a celtic/Scotland cuckhold.

Was about to post the same, nice guys always come last in this fixture. About time we punted the respectful/professional attitude to fuck.

Something even treacle teeth understands

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I hope it's returning.

Cuckold ,perfect word to describe what he has become .

👏👏

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What will change? genuine question. 

Fair enough bro. Maybe he will lean a bit more towards us when talking Scottish football instead of being a fucking prick and lauding the paedo team and the way they are the gods and saviours. He panders to the scum, but you already know that. Winds of change mate. Watch what happens when we scud them at the weekend. Feel free to come back at me if it’s a draw or we lose. 👍🇬🇧

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair enough bro. Maybe he will lean a bit more towards us when talking Scottish football instead of being a fucking prick and lauding the paedo team and the way they are the gods and saviours. He panders to the scum, but you already know that. Winds of change mate. Watch what happens when we scud them at the weekend. Feel free to come back at me if it’s a draw or we lose. 👍🇬🇧

Literally backed the team up today and told Sutton he talks pish mate. 

Archived