Barry on playing at their shitehole

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

What’s changed with him mate? We all know that Sutton talks pish all the time. They do that to make themselves viable. Where did you find that he talked up Rangers?  

I don't know what's changed, but everybody done the same with Boyd tbf, what changed with him?

My bad, wasny the day, was last week https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6143936/ferguson-sutton-rangers-celtic-pressure/

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don't know what's changed, but everybody done the same with Boyd tbf, what changed with him?

My bad, wasny the day, was last week https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6143936/ferguson-sutton-rangers-celtic-pressure/

He didn’t really talk us up mate. He talked about games in the past. Click bait shite. I still don’t like the way he’s gone on outside the game. Fucking lapdog. 

51 minutes ago, tm91 said:

The one thing we're missing is a diehard in that team who clearly fucking hates them and is up for a scrap when it's required. Barry was perfect in that regard - a battler who had all the technical skills and footballing intelligence to also outplay anyone on his best day.

Need a bit more hatred in the team generally. 

hard finding someone of the ability required that has that level of hate. Halliday had the passion, fight and grit, but lacked the ability. We have plenty of better players that have the ability, but lack the passion and fight. 

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

hard finding someone of the ability required that has that level of hate. Halliday had the passion, fight and grit, but lacked the ability. We have plenty of better players that have the ability, but lack the passion and fight. 

I don't think he did tbh. Falsely held in such high regard because he made eye contact with Scott Brown before a game once.

Aside from that semi final and a league game under Gerrard where he was exceptional, he was just as prone to rolling over and having his belly tickled in games against them as any other member of the squad.

he was one of my favourite players when i was growing up. i wish we had a player with this attitude going out there tomorrow. i really don't think many of the players quite understand just what these games mean. they might think it's just a rivalry and every club has their own rival but it's much more than that. we need players who've grown up in glasgow/scotland and know what it truly means to the fans. all these players from england or foreign countries will never understand a Rangers vs celtic game. out of our 1st team players only really McGregor i'd say knows what it's all about. other than him there's maybe a few other players who might really get it.

9 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

he was one of my favourite players when i was growing up. i wish we had a player with this attitude going out there tomorrow. i really don't think many of the players quite understand just what these games mean. they might think it's just a rivalry and every club has their own rival but it's much more than that. we need players who've grown up in glasgow/scotland and know what it truly means to the fans. all these players from england or foreign countries will never understand a Rangers vs celtic game. out of our 1st team players only really McGregor i'd say knows what it's all about. other than him there's maybe a few other players who might really get it.

Arfield for me. I really hope he is starting tomorrow.

On 16/10/2020 at 15:05, MorelosRangers said:

The hate is missing.

We need it back in our players. 

I'd say only McGregor Arfield and Kent really fucking hate that lot.

Morelos, Barisic, Davis and I bet Tav is no fan of them. 

I'd actually go further than that and say at least 10/11 players that started on Saturday and the management team fucking hate them after watching them and listening to their pish for the last 2+ years.

Archived