Glen Kamara

Broxi

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, shaka said:

When Aribo is back, we're going to have two players in midfield that have the ability to keep hold of the ball and use brilliant skill and quick feet to get away from opposition players. 

We can only hope that Aribo comes back from injury as good as he was during preseason.  Him and Kamara together in this form would be quite a pair.  

As others have posted it is mental that we only got him for 50k.

He is just so calm on the ball and he is very silky he turned them outside in today.

Love the wee turns he does when the ball comes to him and confuses the opposition.

The return on profit on this boy will be fantastic when he moves on in the future. 

There was a reverse pass yesterday, facing his own goal, near the halfway line and touch line on the far side. They were crowding him, trying to force him backwards but he looked up, saw Jack infield twenty yards ahead and he calmly reversed it and took three or four of them out of the game.

I also think his calmness is infectious throughout the team.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

There was a reverse pass yesterday, facing his own goal, near the halfway line and touch line on the far side. They were crowding him, trying to force him backwards but he looked up, saw Jack infield twenty yards ahead and he calmly reversed it and took three or four of them out of the game.

I also think his calmness is infectious throughout the team.

Yeah that was something else. Think Jack then gave the ball away unfortunately as we were on the break..would of been some goal if that pass started off the move. 

Frustrating as he can look like a £5m player like yesterday but he can look like a £50k player in other games.

Inconsistent but hopefully he can find that consistency this season. With Zungu coming in his position has more competition than ever, has to start producing that same type of performance week in week out.

18 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

As others have posted it is mental that we only got him for 50k.

He is just so calm on the ball and he is very silky he turned them outside in today.

Love the wee turns he does when the ball comes to him and confuses the opposition.

The return on profit on this boy will be fantastic when he moves on in the future. 

What a player he can be. Turned them inside out yesterday. Only second to Goldson for MOTM. The 50k is irrelevant, we had already signed him on a Bosman, and thankfully Dundee accepted a small fee just to release him early. He was worth 2-3 million when we signed him imo. 

8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

What a player he can be. Turned them inside out yesterday. Only second to Goldson for MOTM. The 50k is irrelevant, we had already signed him on a Bosman, and thankfully Dundee accepted a small fee just to release him early. He was worth 2-3 million when we signed him imo. 

I would add Helander to your list of Goldson and Kamara, all three had a totally exceptional  performance yesterday.

Just now, southcoastbear said:

I would add Helander to your list of Goldson and Kamara, all three had a totally exceptional  performance yesterday.

Totally agree mate. I havent been Helander’s biggest fan, but I have changed my mind about him, he has been excellent since coming back from injury and some of his tackles and blocks yesterday were top class. Im a big Helander fan now! 

6 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Totally agree mate. I havent been Helander’s biggest fan, but I have changed my mind about him, he has been excellent since coming back from injury and some of his tackles and blocks yesterday were top class. Im a big Helander fan now! 

I'd also add Arfield.

Ran his guts out, but effectively.

Obviously loves these games

Archived