Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOTM today, fantastic performance and absolutely strolled it. Him, Goldson, Helander and Davis were fantastic along with the fullbacks 

His understanding with Barisic is fantastic and they are both really technical players who never look under pressure His turn in the first half to get away from 3 celtic players was just beautifu

In Europe too.  I remember reading an article about his performance away to Porto.  Apparently his pass completion rate was about 98%.  In the tough games he’s a huge asset.  Learned his trade at Arse

Posted Images

When Aribo is back, we're going to have two players in midfield that have the ability to keep hold of the ball and use brilliant skill and quick feet to get away from opposition players.  We'll be unstoppable even when teams are playing ten men defences against us.  Add Kent and Hagi with their skills and tricks.  Exciting times ahead!

MillwallLoyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shaka said:

When Aribo is back, we're going to have two players in midfield that have the ability to keep hold of the ball and use brilliant skill and quick feet to get away from opposition players. 

We can only hope that Aribo comes back from injury as good as he was during preseason.  Him and Kamara together in this form would be quite a pair.  

shaka likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

As others have posted it is mental that we only got him for 50k.

He is just so calm on the ball and he is very silky he turned them outside in today.
 
Love the wee turns he does when the ball comes to him and confuses the opposition.

The return on profit on this boy will be fantastic when he moves on in the future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

There was a reverse pass yesterday, facing his own goal, near the halfway line and touch line on the far side. They were crowding him, trying to force him backwards but he looked up, saw Jack infield twenty yards ahead and he calmly reversed it and took three or four of them out of the game.

I also think his calmness is infectious throughout the team.

Yeah that was something else. Think Jack then gave the ball away unfortunately as we were on the break..would of been some goal if that pass started off the move. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Frustrating as he can look like a £5m player like yesterday but he can look like a £50k player in other games.

Inconsistent but hopefully he can find that consistency this season. With Zungu coming in his position has more competition than ever, has to start producing that same type of performance week in week out.

MacBoyd and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

As others have posted it is mental that we only got him for 50k.

He is just so calm on the ball and he is very silky he turned them outside in today.
 
Love the wee turns he does when the ball comes to him and confuses the opposition.

The return on profit on this boy will be fantastic when he moves on in the future. 

What a player he can be. Turned them inside out yesterday. Only second to Goldson for MOTM. The 50k is irrelevant, we had already signed him on a Bosman, and thankfully Dundee accepted a small fee just to release him early. He was worth 2-3 million when we signed him imo. 

Blue Avenger and ronniescu like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

What a player he can be. Turned them inside out yesterday. Only second to Goldson for MOTM. The 50k is irrelevant, we had already signed him on a Bosman, and thankfully Dundee accepted a small fee just to release him early. He was worth 2-3 million when we signed him imo. 

I would add Helander to your list of Goldson and Kamara, all three had a totally exceptional  performance yesterday.

James Rolle likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...