• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked.  Since then we’ve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic.  We’re playing brilliant football.  Some of the best football I’ve s

No need for that mate fucking chill and enjoy yer night 🇬🇧🔴⚪️🔵

Need to kick on or like December it will be worth nothing in the long run.  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, TMB said:

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked.  Since then we’ve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic.  We’re playing brilliant football.  Some of the best football I’ve seen a Rangers team play in a long time.  We CAN win things with this man in charge and he needs our full support. 

He does well when things are going our way but needs to build on his plan b 

WeeJacksonRFC likes this
4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Even if we have brought ourselves to being equal to them, people still don't realise that still means there's a 50/50 chance we win the league or not. Even if we're a bit better it's still not easy to go on and win. That relies on so many factors such as luck, one goal going in or not going in etc etc. 

The difference is under Warburton and Pedro we just weren't capable of winning anything. Under Gerrard he has made us good enough so that we CAN win things. And this is all still while they have more money, more established players of winners and more leeway for making mistakes in the transfer market. We are absolutely good enough to win the league and cups under Gerrard. Now we just need to get across that line. 

That thread a few weeks ago about the "next 5 games" being decisive about Gerrard, well he's absolutely delivered and then some. Fantastic wins against Galatasaray and at Parkhead 

Aye but he only won because celtic and Galatasary are shite but. 

TheFamousPigeon likes this
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Aye but he only won because celtic and Galatasary are shite but. 

If by the end of the season we are either the best or the least shite then that's fine by me because it'll be the same end result. You can only be less shite than what's in front of you 

I believe in him. We all should. The squad is the strongest we have had in many, many years and he has beaten the tarriers 5 times now I believe. Its only a matter of time before we see the blue, red & white ribbons again.