Gerrard

TMB

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked.  Since then we’ve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic.  We’re playing brilliant football.  Some of the best football I’ve seen a Rangers team play in a long time.  We CAN win things with this man in charge and he needs our full support. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where the fuck is @BridgeIsBlueat?

Bump your Gerrard out thread now you moany cunt you

They were calling Gerrard a “donkey” and ran a poll asking if he should be sacked.  People on here actually said he should be sacked.  They said we would go on to lose against Galatasaray, against Celtic, etc.  All gone quiet now.  

Hopefully our fans realise how much we are improving under Gerrard and get behind him.  We’re improving all the time and we have every chance of winning the league this season.  

Even if we have brought ourselves to being equal to them, people still don't realise that still means there's a 50/50 chance we win the league or not. Even if we're a bit better it's still not easy to go on and win. That relies on so many factors such as luck, one goal going in or not going in etc etc. 

The difference is under Warburton and Pedro we just weren't capable of winning anything. Under Gerrard he has made us good enough so that we CAN win things. And this is all still while they have more money, more established players of winners and more leeway for making mistakes in the transfer market. We are absolutely good enough to win the league and cups under Gerrard. Now we just need to get across that line. 

That thread a few weeks ago about the "next 5 games" being decisive about Gerrard, well he's absolutely delivered and then some. Fantastic wins against Galatasaray and at Parkhead 

29 minutes ago, TMB said:

People lost the plot after the Hibs game and wanted him sacked.  Since then we’ve been brilliant and beaten Galatasaray and Celtic.  We’re playing brilliant football.  Some of the best football I’ve seen a Rangers team play in a long time.  We CAN win things with this man in charge and he needs our full support. 

He does well when things are going our way but needs to build on his plan b 

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Even if we have brought ourselves to being equal to them, people still don't realise that still means there's a 50/50 chance we win the league or not. Even if we're a bit better it's still not easy to go on and win. That relies on so many factors such as luck, one goal going in or not going in etc etc. 

The difference is under Warburton and Pedro we just weren't capable of winning anything. Under Gerrard he has made us good enough so that we CAN win things. And this is all still while they have more money, more established players of winners and more leeway for making mistakes in the transfer market. We are absolutely good enough to win the league and cups under Gerrard. Now we just need to get across that line. 

That thread a few weeks ago about the "next 5 games" being decisive about Gerrard, well he's absolutely delivered and then some. Fantastic wins against Galatasaray and at Parkhead 

Aye but he only won because celtic and Galatasary are shite but. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Aye but he only won because celtic and Galatasary are shite but. 

If by the end of the season we are either the best or the least shite then that's fine by me because it'll be the same end result. You can only be less shite than what's in front of you 

I believe in him. We all should. The squad is the strongest we have had in many, many years and he has beaten the tarriers 5 times now I believe. Its only a matter of time before we see the blue, red & white ribbons again.

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Forums obsessed with BIB man 😂 

Don't have anything against him and like a bunch of what he posts but his anti-Gerrard and pre-match moanings every week are over the top along with a select few others 

26 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where the fuck is @BridgeIsBlueat?

Bump your Gerrard out thread now you moany cunt you

Och geez peace with that mate. I struggle to find most things he’s apparently said wrong. He’s been bang on more times than most and even then fuck me who hasn’t said something then Rangers have smashed it out the park? 

He’s clearly as much of a Bear than you or I, any criticism of Gerrard is made in a love for Rangers. You call it negativity, I call it being cautious consider how many times we’ve been stung since 2012.

Filip Helander is our best player.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

FFS have a day off.

So it’s okay to slate Gerrard after we drop points (due to an offside goal) but we can’t praise him when he proves his doubters wrong? Okay, makes sense.

Archived