No no no ffs trilogy box meal with gravy as the side

Then nip into the hamiltons for a glass bottle of ginger, hangover be gone

Didn’t know this existed, just looked it up and you’re bang on the money sir

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

having no fans will be helping no doubt lol

I know you're probably saying this tongue in cheek here, but i think this is nonsense and harsh as fuck on these players tbh and it's something i've seen that cunt Sutton say more than once.

These players have been involved in loads of high pressure, massive games, with the fans on their backs, both domestically and in Europe, and won.

18 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I know you're probably saying this tongue in cheek here, but i think this is nonsense and harsh as fuck on these players tbh and it's something i've seen that cunt Sutton say more than once.

These players have been involved in loads of high pressure, massive games, with the fans on their backs, both domestically and in Europe, and won.

Its not the high pressure massive games thats the issue, its the expected to pump teams that's the issue, lets be honest, if we arent 2 up at home after ten mins the fans start getting on their backs, that doesnt help and imo the players will feel more relaxed about it this season

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've called you out for not giving praise where due. You've said you have and if so then I stand corrected.

I've looked for them, don't see them, its almost like they're not there but you're saying they are. Which I'm sure isn't the case so I'm asking directly which posts yesterday you made praising the manager.

Which posts?

What a fucking sad sack :lol:

You'll have some banter when we win the league, sitting on here all day looking people to apologise for things they've said previously. What a day you'll have 

Archived