Gerrard

TMB

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What a fucking sad sack :lol:

You'll have some banter when we win the league, sitting on here all day looking people to apologise for things they've said previously. What a day you'll have 

Happy as fuck we won, delighted for the manager too. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yesterday was also the completion of 5/5 games where apparently Gerrard had to win to save his job. And pre game folk wanted him sacked if we got beat for picking Barker.

The ones reacting to the OP tend to be those in the camp who have no time for the manager, and have said some of the things in the above paragraph.  Seems its alright to have a go but not have that go cast up when we do well.

Some clown saying I'm not a ST holder or Rangers fan too but aye I'll not dig posters for what they've posted 😂

And you sitting on here making daft wee comments every day with minimal genuine contribution to any thread defines embarrassing  😂😂😂

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to interrupt this weeks episode of the galloping gourmet but is Buff no a card short of a suspension, could easy be wrong like.

With Roofe no match fit/sharp and Defoe no really suited to this lone striker role in Scotland  imo, should the gaffer no  be giving Itten more time on the park than 5 mins at the end of the game.

Really need to see this young lad firing on all cylinders as surely you would have struggled to get odds off a bookie that Buff would have received  a suspension at some point in the season

12 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Sorry to interrupt this weeks episode of the galloping gourmet but is Buff no a card short of a suspension, could easy be wrong like.

With Roofe no match fit/sharp and Defoe no really suited to this lone striker role in Scotland  imo, should the gaffer no  be giving Itten more time on the park than 5 mins at the end of the game.

Really need to see this young lad firing on all cylinders as surely you would have struggled to get odds off a bookie that Buff would have received  a suspension at some point in the season

That’s just as off-topic as the food chat. 

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Happy as fuck we won, delighted for the manager too. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yesterday was also the completion of 5/5 games where apparently Gerrard had to win to save his job. And pre game folk wanted him sacked if we got beat for picking Barker.

The ones reacting to the OP tend to be those in the camp who have no time for the manager, and have said some of the things in the above paragraph.  Seems its alright to have a go but not have that go cast up when we do well.

Some clown saying I'm not a ST holder or Rangers fan too but aye I'll not dig posters for what they've posted 😂

And you sitting on here making daft wee comments every day with minimal genuine contribution to any thread defines embarrassing  😂😂😂

Shitebag for not tagging me 

The building blocks he has slowly been putting in place have all been aimed at this season and this moment. 

If he can guide us to the title this season it would be up there with the greatest achievement in our history. 

Absolutely love the guy. 

English on the bbc in talking sense shocker..

This emphatic win will embolden Gerrard's team. The reality is that Celtic have never been a big issue for him since he came to Scotland. That's never where the damage has been done. He's managed Rangers in eight Old Firm games and it's 4-4 in victories and 8-7 in Rangers' favour in terms of goals. 

They were the better side on Saturday, the better side in December when winning 2-1, and the better side in the League Cup final last year even though they lost. In four of the past five derbies, you could argue that Rangers were the superior side - on the balance of play.

Celtic have not been the problem. It's the others who have tormented them; Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Hearts. This win has added to their momentum and their self-belief. You could see it. 

The lack of crowd fervour was definitely part of it, but on full-time they didn't whoop and holler like they did after their December win, Gerrard didn't scream and shout down the camera lens, there wasn't a great outpouring of emotion after a job well done. 

That's maybe a sign of a maturing team. No over-celebration, no bombast. 

That's 14 games played in all competitions this season with 12 wins, two draws, and 11 clean sheets. Impressive foundations are being built by Gerrard.

Don’t think OF games are the problem, they never have been. 

Like I said before I’ll really start to believe if we go to Kilmarnock and get 3 points. 

The manager though seems more aggressive and focused in all his interviews this season, none of this going mental and screaming into cameras anymore. We as a team look as if we know what we’re doing now and are confident in it. 

10 hours ago, hammer93 said:

M8....you can be a wee bit hyperbole at times....not in a bad way...I guess you wear your heart on your sleeve....I think we will do it this year for one simple reason...we have the best squad.....look at our bench today....I'm at the stage where I'm confident of anyone coming off the bench and doing a job

It's not hyperbole, yesterday was a big win and I said to myself before the game whoever wins this game is literally favourites for the league. I see a different team this season, mainly due to cutting out individual errors.

On 18/10/2020 at 11:06, Rangers_no1 said:

Another big factor is the scum very rarely drop points outwith us, which makes us dropping points harder to take IMO.

This looks like it might just be changing.  I think Lennon has regressed them to a point where they are not just going to pick up three points every time they don't play us.

They rode their luck in the last few weeks, winning by a single goal, sometimes late into the match.  THe loss to us, the Milan then dropping points to the sheep could go either way. They might push on and regain form, or as I hope and think, they might implode and have a run of bad games or bad luck.

Fuck them anyway, the only team that can beat us this season is us.  If we lose it's going to be because we fucked up.  We have laid the ground work, have a lot more depth, the team have played together for a good while, and you can see it on the park.  We are playing way better than we were this time last year.  The goals are coming from all over the park rather than mostly just Morelos and Tav for penalties.

Archived